G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, December 05, 2006

so excited! I'm gonna be MENTOR for all the little sec 1 kiddos next year! okay wait, they're not really kiddos cos well, i'm still considered sec 1.

ahh heck! who cares. its december! I'M SEC TWO! Yay me! lol. Quite excited lah. I mean, its good to see sec 1s. Now i'm not in the youngest batch of secondary school. I'm in the 2nd youngest batch! haha (:

and i hope the class i bring around has some students in ATS. Oh next thing i know its my lovely and most-remembered junior, Zhirou! That was her name, right. LOL. She kept tickling me during the Brownie meetings. And i was sixer-second okay! Haha. I still keep the card she gave to me during farewell, though. The message is so cute, even tho almost all the seniors got the same message, mine had more "tickle you!" then others! lol.

I'm gonna hunt for ATS to MFSS students. Who knows, they might join sailing! i need esp girls. To keep the tradition of at least one ATS student from each year in sailing! haha.

cos i noticed the pattern.
Sec1 - me!
Sec2 - Ningxin
Sec3 - Siungee

I remember Ningxin was like "HUH. You're from AITONG?! omg you're from AITONG?! SIUNGEEEEEEEEE! SHE'S FROM AITONGGGGGGGGG!!!" lol -_- then i found out Mrs Sidhu was also from aitong. quite surprising. So many people from ATS in one CCA lah! lol (:

Sec one orientation, here i come!!! :D

No comments: