G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, December 15, 2006

AGAH! TIME TO SAVE FOR CHRISTMAS. OMG. lol.

i have a lot of prezzies to buy this year. and my mom just told me something while i was dao-ing my dad while at NTUC today:

"I think Nadya coming back either this month or next month. For GOOD. She's not gonna study at Australia already."

Actually when i first heard what she said. I was pretty excited, and happy, yes. But after a while i thought, its been a while since i met her. At least 2 years since i've seen her. She used to be one of my fav cousin from my mom's side. But now it's gonna be pretty hard for me to meet her again. I dont know why. I just have this feeling...

JEP people coming back soon? :D haha can have our class gathering soon. In preparation for CHRISTMAS! Yessss! The perfect oneENDEAVOUR class gathering! LOL. Me and Kerrie are gonna be handing out the class tees (and collecting debts :P) during the outing. SO ALL THE ONE E PEOPLE MUST GO OKAY!

oww. i think i kicked my ankle too hard just now when practicing dance a bit. Cos its a kinda hiphop move that you must drag your feet in and out. And i kicked my ankle twice very hard by accident. OWWW. It hurts a lot now lah... stupid.

and kerrie! do feel better soon okay? :D

No comments: