G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, December 14, 2006

Oh shucks. I dont know why, but I seem to have liked Gwen Stefani's songs after i watched "Making the Video : Wind It Up - Gwen Stefani". Its like super nice lah that song.

And oh, i have a feeling my dad totally forgot my curfew to stop the com at 11pm. Lol.

Planning to submit a new skin today! But in the end i decided to submit it tomorrow. Kinda lazy to find what color goes with black and red. Its based on the campfire presentation from my pri 5 camp. Most ATS 6E'05 people would know this line "Shot through the heart, and you're to blame. You give love, a bad name." :D

GUESS WHAT!
i skipped dinner and breakfast today! Meaning i only ate lunch lah. When i came back from guitar (Alvin forgot he had this class of guys at 5.45pm so i had to wait for like 30mins) i only ate yuzhagui (or whatever) and pear. AGAIN. The pears this season are super sweet. Actually, a bit too sweet for me lah.

and also. GUESS WHAT! (again)
i started on my Math holiday homework today! But i kinda realised that i couldnt find my Science and Chinese holiday homework. Only the English and Math D: gah! bad news lah. Anyone can scan Science and Chinese in and send to me? Thanks.

shit. talk about food i become hungry. gahhhhhh.

I finally got to use my uni-ball Signo 0.38 pen after such a long time after i bought it. The one i dropped and the ink jumped, well, i seem to have lost that pen during Loola camp. Sad. But the ink was jumpy anyway. Lol!

and NOW i realise my MP3 has been charging for half a day. I just left it there even tho it finished charging since a while ago. Haha.

TOMORROW PECKKHEE'S COMING OVER! YAYYYY :D she's coming over to do the sailing video thingy for the sec 1 orientation. Justin said sure lousy de. GAH. We shall do a good job and not care about him [;

19DEC! YESSS. ROUGHLY 5 MORE DAYS TILL SAILING RESUMES! NO MORE ROTTING AT HOME! if i could do my rounds in a few mins that time and even manage to catch up with lin jie for a while (but he was 1 round ahead of me. gah!) that time when i was late, I CAN DO IT AGAIN! Go Gwen Go! LOL this reminds me of the thing peckkhee or whoever came up with. G3 ! LOL.

For once, I'm actually wishing this holiday would end soon so that sailing resumes. Haha. Looking forward to buying new bootes. Need to get the stinkin tan line off. Haha. But I'm afraid when hiking out it'd be pain D:

No comments: