G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, December 31, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE! :D

okay, apparently spending new year's eve is pretty boring. its just like any other day - using the computer, staring blankly at the walls, blasting my oh-so-nice music, jumping around the house like its nobody's business, turning off and on the fan.

hmm, OH THATS FUN.

in maple, the only fun thing was i got to level. then after that the more 'fun' thing was Justin came to ks me. you should know how sarcastic i am right. lol. but i went to do jumping quest and he couldnt follow me in. how smart am i.

audition, i played my noob char. been playing audi the whole day, i've got nothing else to do! sian.

ohoh, better still.

my parent's friends came over for mahjong. so noisy outside i locked myself in my room the whole day. and nono, they're not those kind of ah soh or what la. lol. then i decided not to watch the tv outside incase my dad starts mocking the show again (like he always does). so kuku lah. whatever show i watch he come make the show sound like its embarassing to watch (unless if it's shows he likes).

woot! New year's eve is DEFINITLY the most fun day of the year man! i'm enjoying it 101%! ha ha. so fun.

i wish.

Abby went to watch Death Note 2 and went to arcade. I wish i could go with her, but since parent's friends coming over decided not to be so bad as to disappear. but heck, i spent my whole day in my room with the door closed. i doubt theres a diff.

Celine didnt pick up her phone. too used to it tho, she always doesnt pick up her phone.

started to sms eekeng since he told me he saw Celine at popular and she just walked right pass him without saying hi. lol. he says it must be cos he's changed loads. LOL.

okay this is really boring, its 7.36 and i havent eaten dinner. my lunch was two goreng pisangs D: not that filling but good enough since the carrot cake mom bought for me for lunch tasted weird and really soft. a great new year's eve lunch :D lol.

then tomorrow we're celebrating ahmah's chinese birthday, and jiaxuan and jiaying's birthday together. i think my parents just decided to give angpao for the twins, since they're so rich they could get anything they want to. lol. they're turning 6! aww, how sweet :D i bet they're gonna wear princess costumes or really nice dresses tomorrow. Gah. every occasion at their place it's like that. lol.

Then my ahmah turning 73 if i'm not wrong. lol. she keeps saying "lao liao suo yi -blahblahblah-". but i dont think she's old. she still looks pretty young. Tho of course, not as young as i remember before. Her hair is a bit whitish now. Compared to a few years back her hair was totally black. okay maybe the white hairs were hiding. but her hair was pretty black for a 60+ year old.

well, it just makes me shiver at the thought that just a few years back during new year or any occasion she'd look so nice but now she looks so tired everytime i see her, even during festive occasions. "ren shi hui bian lao de. zong you yi tian ta men hui li kai zhe ge shi jie de. aiyo. wo ye bu xiang huo zhe me jiu lah yan qi." (she has a habit of calling me yan (say 'eye' in chinese) qi instead of yuan qi cos her neighbour's grand daughter is also called yanqi and she always mixes up our name. LOL) my ahmah used to always say this whenever i or melody claims she's still young and pretty. lol.

oh well. today i should sleep early or some crap. before all my relatives say about me not sleeping enough or something. LOL.

No comments: