G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, December 15, 2006

finally skinned! :D
http://www.blogskins.com/info/123916

go check it out. thanks huiwen giving me ideas and etc! :D

hmm. Technology is getting more and more complex and errm... i dunno whats the word for it lol. But its like today i wanted to save this poster i did for the project. So i grabbed this disket which seems positively empty and tried slotting it into my CPU to copy and paste the file in.

Then i realise:
MY CPU HAS NO SLOT FOR THE DISKET!

T_T oh well. so i restorted to using my MP3 instead! :D its still spoiled. Gah. I need a new MP3.

And oh.
EEKENG! Go enjoy your flight and holiday at China! :D bring more ARCHIE COMICSSSS! lol.

Talking to Eekeng now on msn. He's going to China tomorrow! Aw. The flight's pretty early but he still wants to sleep late. He wants to sleep for only 1 hr somemore lah omg. I dont know how he will stay awake tomorrow during the flight D:

peckkhee came over today. And we worked more on the video. At least we got a rough idea on what we're gonna do. Ms Cheng allowed us to take videos on 19th Dec, after the CCA break. For once, I'm so excited that theres gonna be sailing! :D

and better still.
ON 19TH DEC ITS NOT JUST PT, THERES GONNA BE SAILING! :D

i can just imagine it now, the sand, the sea (and ergh, the seaweed). i'm pretty hyped up. i talked to my parents yesterday night while watching the keelboat sailing match between Singapore and India about buying sunglasses for sailing. i guess they're considering it now. LOL. But i dont want the mark like Ningxin and Justin after competitions! Haha. But it'll be easier to sail with sunglasses i guess. Especially during competitions (:

I'm kinda in a good mood today. I guess things are okay now (: and oh! I ate my dinner today. Finally felt hungry enough and the appetite for dinner. Haha. I lost 1kg -gasp- so my dad asked me if i wanted to eat bread at like 12am -_- my mom kept telling him cannot let me eat! haha.

if you all didnt realise, i'm trying to make my blog posts as short as possible :D

going off to kerrie's place tomorrow to do the project. yay! hope we finish at least half of it by tomorrow. LOL [;

No comments: