G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, December 11, 2006

my chair feels funny. hope it doesnt break! nono, not the seat lah duh. I meant the back D:

anyway, today is a SLACK AT HOME kinda day! Happy happy me! :D its like, kinda boring. But my com is here to keep me company <3 and msn, and smsing, and yadayada.

But i seem to believe I have lost my sense of humour. Its like people say funny stuff these few days i just shaddup and not know that i am even meant to laugh.

Then my sense of SPASTISM. Yeah, i guess i lost it too. Oh man, this is badbad news! I need to recover my sense of spastism before the orientation for sec 1s come! Or i shall be the worst mentor the class i zhong will get D:

shall talk about the sian-ed today! :D

woke up to see my bro playing GUNBOUND (see, its thanks to me cos i got him into gb :D). So i walked in groggily and collasped on my bed as i listened to his conversation on the phone with YL. Talking while playing, tsktsk *shakes head*. He was going to be the freaking METAL AXE soon! *gasp* its like, i've been playing GB longer than him and i'm still stuck at wooden hammer while he's going on to METAL AXE in 8gp later? oh man, not good.

So i yakyak and took over the computer from him as he watched me play gunbound. I met this person and i played gb with him. 1on1. So its like, i think he won me first round. After that for the about next 2 or 3 rounds i won him! buahahaha. And then he left the room. Quite a sore looser lah please. Then justin was complaning he kept dying in maple yadayada.

so i went surfing the internet. it was kinda boring. Just chatting on msn yadayada. Life can be such a bore. Then i was requested to go play maple so i did.

so i played maplestory with justin earlier this afternoon. he chao irritating lah! =X okay joking. he keeps freaking me out! poor me.

this girl became justin's nu-er. Justin was like "okay, now what do i address you as?" then she was "nuer lahs!" -_-

its like, theres this huge difference when justin leaves maple. I was playing with this girl and we didnt realise that justin was gone. Only till i was wondering why so quiet. Then i checked the party list and he was offline. NO WONDER LAH.

so i went surfing the net again. Quite sian-ed diao lah. Then ate lunch at 3.00pm while watching Totally Spies (i know you people find it lame, but i love it! :D) then moved on to Spongebob Squarepants (they showed an episode that i TOTALLY watched before like dunno how many times lah). Then my dad used the com so i was pretty bored out.

And here i am, using the com again. YAY ME! :D
shall end here. Aww man, I'm feeling pretty hungry.

And oh! LEO YOU ARE SUCH A MEANIE! Go hang yourself please and thank you :D

No comments: