G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, December 11, 2006

Tag replies for the stressed pepos who waited so long for a reply! hehe. sorry yeah?


daphne: AHHHH. I'm so scared! Haha :D

leo: Thank you leo! but its so not true (nono, i'm refering to the easy to bully part). REINDEERRRRR! :D haha okay. go hang yourself lah. I just realised that it wasn't my favourite hobby recently, you weirdo!

; eLiZABETH: i did!

cynthia TAN: OMG CYNTHIAAAA :D long time no see! next time go back ats i shall chase after you again at the parade square. my shoes are not so slippery now. Teehee.

nicole: thanks! :D

KERRIE: You're in my house and you tagged me? WEIRDDD.

Shriram: No Shriram sorry Shriram too bad Shriram. LOL joking only. But yah i dont have those. I WANNA WATCH THE DRAKE & JOSH EPISODE! D:

yokeching: you were in choir? lol. my so-called main CCA was brownies :S but yeah. Haha. I had many CCAs. Want me to list 'em out? :D

huiting: okay! and woi! a few more days to go only lorh. Okay make that a few more weeks :D

shanai: yeah lets go back during CNY. That'd be fun. Time for some suanning. buahahahaha!

peckkhee: nevermind. meeting you up anyway yeah :D

killthelove-: oh no prob. and thanks! :D

Aaron: quack quack. and yeah she was o.0

No comments: