G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, December 03, 2006

In the year 2007, you will be
turning what age?
# 14fourteen

in what month?
# April

How do you feel about turning that
age?
# shucks, streaming!

Resolutions...

Do you want to...
Lose weight?
# yes! buahahaha

Excercise more?
# like, duh!

Get a better job?
# i'm a student. Well maybe if i jump to special stream is that considered a better job? (just joking)

Go to school?
# yup

Quit smoking?
# err, like, puh-lease. I dont even smoke lah nincompoops.

Quit Drinking?
# again, like DUH i dont drink!

Have any other resolution?
Or No resolutions?
# get all A1s to prove to my family i've been studying

Are you going to
Get married in 2007?
# hello? I'm only 13 here? okay 14 in 2007

Have a baby?
# wth.

Buy a house?
# err lemme check my savings... urh like its not enough?

Move out on your own?
# LOL. dunno

Graduate from school?
# if i'm as smart as Shriram and able to jump 2 years of study then we'll talk

See your child graduade?
# i have A CHILD?! like omg. i didnt even know! -scarsm intended-

Any other major things going on?
# streaming and next year's regatta

And Lastly...

Do you have any hopes for 2007?
# get like, top few for the next regatta, dont be sacked from being SC, get into the class committee as VC or chairperson again cos its so fun, know more juniors, HAVE MORE GIRL JUNIORS IN SAILING, win in the Temasek dragonboat regatta, tompang with peckkhee for next year's SAFYC MMR and get first again xD, get A1 for all my subjects, have a surprise again for my birthday, get a Crumpler, fix my MP3, get my own laptop

What are they?
# they're all linked to CCA and me, myself and I.

Anything you want to declare about
2007?
# i bet i'm gonna enjoy it a whole lot more with DARLING JUNIORS THAT WILL COME IN! Aww. the JOY!

No comments: