G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, December 03, 2006

Okay I posted a lot today. Maybe cos most of them are like, quizzes i kope-d from people's bulletins in friendster. LOL.

Was reading the newly-bought Teenage and I came across this article about this kid talking about her ex when she's sec 1! And guess what, her "ex" is only pri 6 lah. Anyway, I think he's sick in the mind. I dont really wanna say. Go buy the December issue of Teenage, page 79. Even kids his age are thinking about sex. Wth lah please.

Anyway.
Yay! maybe tomorrow Alicia (<3) and Kerrie coming over tomorrow. Aww, so long never see Cia already! Haha. Miss her loads. She said she'd be my "Dear Kelly". lol.

Yesterday went to Johnathan's place and saw he and Timothy's ELECTRIC GUITAR.

and omg lah, Johnathan can play the guitar when its behind him! Meaning he play when he's not looking at the strings. And believe it or not, he and Tim self learn lah! wah. My dad told me to go over and jam with them some day.

Then he came out to show off infront of me. Then he sat down on the sofa shoulder there beside me and starter singing the "Gwendolyn song". It was super lame. What lazy pig, asshole, mad person, slacker?! Talking about yourself, huh? Johnathan!

So i sat there throwing all the pillows i could see and whacking him. But he just dodged it and let me whack him and carried on singing to annoy me further. Aww, so touching lah Johnathan. But, like i care! lol. Write a crappy song about me for what lah you lame ass. Even Timothy joined in and sang, proving that they wrote the song together cos they were singing the "ending" together. Geez.

Johnathan can play a Black Eyed Pea tune on his guitar too. How cool is that?! Haha.

My aunt came over when I was sitting around in Johnathan's room watching him and Timothy play a song together and she said "They playing like the guitar player's way hor? You falling for them annot?" then i turned around and "HUH?!" and she said "No lah, joking only. You're cousins lah haha."

is like, she's the most siao auntie in the world to ask me if i fell for my COUSINS. Even though they can say quite shuai lah, but i also wont fall for them lah. LOL.

Timothy's elec bass is like, BLACK. how cool is that. But Johnathan's one nicer. Lol. I like Johnathan's acoustic! its super nice. And his one i think can plug into the amplifier or something, cos got the connection point and the tuner etc etc. I think his guitar was over 300 bucks lah.

Then I realised Timothy bought the Crumpler i wanted D: except he bought the red one while i wanted the green one. Is like, they're super rich lah! My aunt even said it was small and my uncle should have bought the bigger one like Johnathan's (which costed like 200+ bucks) for him instead of the smaller one (and the smaller one costed like, 150 bucks?!) And Johnathan got his own laptop. LOL. I'm hell jealous.

-They got one elec bass each, Timothy got 3 guitars including his electric guitar, they got XBOX and Halo 2 limited edition, they both got Crumpler each, each got laptop (Timothy's one is Tablet somemore), they got Levis jeans, Billabong shirts, Adidas shoes, and whatever! LOL.

Aye, who cares. I shall SAVE AND BUY. Yes! My new year resolution : To go out less, study more, get A1s for all subs, and save more of my allowance and buy stuff without taking money from parents. Yup.

No comments: