G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, December 26, 2006

TOMORROW GOING FOR SC MEETING! GAHHHH.

wait, it IS SC meeting right? oh who cares. Tomorrow at least its fine.

BUT THURSDAY? noooo! I wanna sail T.T i'm itchy to sail. Haha. I bet David they all also same lah, also all itchy to sail. Haha. Oh well, nevermind. The meeting thingy is for er, the sec 1 orientation thingy. ^^ so excited! I wanted to be mentor, so i hope i'll be one. Jacelyn got to be mentor for 1F, so she'll be seeing Gwen and er, the whose sister. LOL

My hair feels weird. Gah. Shouldn't have cut until so thin. I was too used to my thick hair ^^

and oh, if i sail on Thursday, I WANT A GOOD WIND! :D not too light not too strong. That'd be good :D

No comments: