G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, December 20, 2006

omg i am so, so, SO pissed off with today's weather.

and oh, i changed to BLOGGER BETA, so this is my first post using blogger beta :D but then i had problems after switching over. Then i realised its cos must go confirm email first D:

okay.
now.

I'M FREAKING SICK. i'm having slight fever now, 37.7degrees. Its not a good feeling. AND I WANT TO SAIL SO BADLY. WHY?! why must rain NOW?! WHYYY?

the rain caused everything! My fever, headache and not-being-able-to-sail-ness!

Thanks Bessy, Shuhui, Grace <3 you guys are the best! :D but Bessy arh! stop tempting me with your spicy lobster at 12.37am okay dear? Thank you [; i cant take spicy at night my dear.

and MICHELLE AND YINING! I love you two! Thanks for caring for me (: <3

I'm having a fever (its pretty slight okay?), really bad headache, and i feel like vomiting, AGAIN. my stomach feels so funny its like i can lurch anytime. It feels so sick a feeling. My legs are even feeling numb. GAH!

Worse still, i cant sleep. Cosssss....
its raining! anddddd, i'm sick with a fever. This is the worst situation where its nearly impossible to sleep. God, please help me! :D

everytime i close my eyes, it feels like its burning. but when i keep it open, it feels like it wants to close. GWEN ARH GWEN! Why like that?


Today got to school. Raining heavily. Then i saw poor justin carrying an umbrella while walking in the rain and he was wet at the back. When i got out of my dad's car and saw Jody and Jane and i hurridly passed to them the class tees and i walked to the PT area. But i knew confirm no PT there cos its raining so heavily. (and oh! While on my way to school, the drains were like fountains! Water was sprouting out from it. LOL)

So i went to the pt area and found Justin and Darren there. So i told them my friend said she saw sailors going to the hall for PT. Justin went to change his shoes and socks i think. Then Darren also changing. So we walked to the hall together while both the guys talked about game -_-

when we got up they already started warmups! So Mrs Sidhu asked us run 3 rounds around the hall first, then when we were done we joined the rest for PT. Then after that we ran again, then crunches and pushups. Then i think we ran a bit again, then running backwards (its a new thing, so yeah), then we went to sprint and i kept winning the guys. Among all the girls (quin, tzuling and siungee) i think i am the only one who didnt do

Its like, today after running and doing pumping and crunches and yadayada during PT, me and Joseph vomited. Zach or Liang Hong brought the dustbin from one corner of the hall tho, and asked me to vomit inside. LOL.

No comments: