G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, December 22, 2006

omg! Finally got my blogs to show on my dashboard. GAH! It disappeared for like half a week can? Cos of the new blogger thing. Then i kept swapping emails then when i switched back to the first and original email, i realised all i had to do was log in from blogger.com, then click log in from my BLOGGER (not google) acc, then when they redirect me cos i already transfered accounts, i just had to log in from that page and my blogs were back!

Oh well nevermind. I'm like gahhhhhhh. Its just like that and i took such a long time?!

anyway. i got so much to blog about! but now that its not that actual day it happened, i dont know how to blog it down. gahhhh! D:

Anyway.. today we couldnt sail, AGAIN! Its like wth, i wanna sail! I'm deprived of my poor sailing and yadayada. Its bad okay! -frowns- its like Tuesday i couldnt sail cos it rained the whole freaking day, then today the weather seemed more pleasant. Okay a slight drizzle, but after that it was okay.

Then go to NSC. BABOOM! it started to rain. TT i wanna sailllllllll. i'm gonna go crazy! lol.

Then when we turned about to leave NSC, the weather was fine. UNCLE THOMAS! why you said theres a heavy storm coming from Malaysia? I actually dont mind sailing in a storm :P so long as i dont capsize and blahblah :D

then when we got back to school, ms cheng thought i wanted to sail cos i wanted to skip the dry-run for the SCs thingy cos i was there complaining it might turn out to be 2hrs. NO LORH! I want to sail cos i wanna sail. I mean its been weaks since i sailed. suddenly not fighting over NSC 14 or 15 or 5 or 6 with the other sailors makes it feel kinda empty =/ I'M DEPRIVED OF SAILING LAH. i need to sail!

Worse still, this morning during pt i think i havent fully recovered from yesterday's fever or something, so i kept feeling dizzy and kept walking. Thanks Tzuling for pulling me along and encouraging me to run! :D its like, she's the best lah (: not comparing lah, but she's a nice senior.

So got to the gym after that i was half dead. I just kept drinking water and talking to Peckkhee and Ningxin to stop thinking about how pain my headache was, and it worked! :D

the dry-run ended up to be only about 30mins, cos by the time i went to NSC and back, 1 hr passed. So they just stood there for one hour waiting for the dry-run to start. Poor Sally! Haha. She was like "1hr passed and they havent start yet lah!!!" when i got off the bus :P

okay. tomorrow gotta get up at 6.00am for the sec 1 registration. GAH! so early. Just like a school day :P but tomorrow's going to be exciting! I wonder if there'll still be only 6 or 7 guys in sailing this year... hmmmmm. Haha.

And my duty only starts at 10 or 11am when i gotta get there at 6.45am! Yes i know, its a hard life. i can do this! :D

No comments: