G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, December 12, 2006

ANOTHER QUIZ FROM ELIZABETHY'S BLOGGG :D


Name a fren who’s name starts with a “S”?
Seraphina!

4TH person on your missed calls?
Kerrie

What was the last text message you recieved?
"Hey, how's things going with him?" - Kerrie

Do you chew on straws?
nope :D

Do you have curly hair?
yeah. chao curly somemore lah.

What is the next concert you are going?
dunno.

What was the last thing you eat?
sweet pear :D

What was the last thing you said to someone and who was it?
"What was the last thing you said to someone and who was it??" - to elizabeth cos i read out the question to her :D

Do you watch TV?
err. when the computer gets a bore (which it hardly does.)

Have you ever seen the movie donniedarko?
no. wth is that movie?

Ever been hunting?
no. its gross. stop killing the animals you toot! (i refering to the people who hunts lah)

Is marriage in your future?
guess so. i dont wanna be a nun! or at least a husband-less obasan :D LOL

When was the last time you said “I love you” and meant it?
hmm. dunno. *act innocent* (err elizabeth forced me to type that i said it to her o.0 MEANIE!)

What you should be doing rite now?
doing holiday homework :D

Do you have a nickname?
gwen, gwend, grhapsody, gwengwen, gwendy, gwennie, dolyn, neopets, gwendolf, gwendolflyn, geewen, gee (geewen and gee by Ben -_-)

Do you believe in love at first sight?
guess so?

Who is the youngest in the family?
in my family its my bro, in my extended family its darling jia wen! <3 she's only a year old this year.

Is drugs free the way to be?
wth is that? drugs is stupid you mofos :D

Are you a heavy sleeper?
nope.

Do you clean up nice?
clean up my plate? oh my lunch plate has no grains of rice on it. whaddya think.

Last time you used a skateboard?
this year's chinese new year. almost fell and almost banged my head on the wall -_-

Where was the last place you sleep beside your house?
at Loola Camp site.

Ever run out of gas on the road?
i dont drive

Best movie you ever seen in the past two weeks?
Happy Feet. Cos like liz, thats the only movie i've watched in the past 2 weeks ):

Do you think ppl who come up with brain dead quizzes are crying for help in some twisted way?
yeah. nameless baffons :D

Last person you saw?
in the family my mom, dad and bro! oh wait, that makes 3 people -_-

Talked to on the phone?
ELIZABETH DARLING! <3 i'm talking to her on the phone right now.

Hugged?
dunno.

Person you texted?
Kerrie. or was it justin? ah who cares.

Today Date?
12dec

Got any plans?
yeah. guitar lessons tomorrow, meeting peckkhee on thurs and kerrie on friday.

Likes about tomorrow?
slacking at home after guitar! :D

CurrentlyMissing someone?
yep (:

Mood?
sad, depressed, but happiness still lies in a corner of my "moods now" column in my brain. dont ask me why i'm sad.

True or False
I’m a morning person?
school days, yes. holidays, no.

I’m a perfectionist?
true

I’m only a child?
false

I’m currently in my pyjamas?
false

I m online 24/7?
true

I’m very shy about the opposite gender?
sometimes

I can be paranoid at times?
true

I currently regret something i have done?
true

I enjoy talking on the phone?
not really. it gives me neckaches!

i have a lot to learn?
true

I have a secret?
true

No comments: