G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, December 23, 2006

woke up at like, dunno what time in the morning cos i had to get ready to go my aunt's place. My mom lah! lol. Asked me to go so that i can learn how to make sushi from my aunt. but i went back to sleep till about 10.30am when my dad woke me up. LOL.

Its like today, my lunch was sushi and more sushi! Gah, i'm still full lah.

The first time my mom tried to make the sushi, it was quite funny. The seaweed broke and all, and my aunt's maid and my maid was standing there like "nono, eh. No ma'm, no, not like that." hahahaha. okay, i didnt try making so you shan't find out the kong bu xia chang of the sushi i WOULD HAVE attempted to make ^^

but it was quite boring spending the whole day there. Tricia (who's only 5 yrs old) kept pulling me to go play her toys with her. And if i didnt, she would try pulling me off the chair or something. Haha. I was half asleep lah! =/

Garian and Gerald kept hogging the damn computer, and didnt wanna let me play! D: so mean lah. haha. Then when they did i just played maple, since i had nothing much to do. After 2hrs i went to join them in the room to play Who's the Richest. Its a boring game, seriously. I played it before but this one was the worst and most boring game of Who's the Richest i've ever had i guess. So i watched uncle raymond play the xbox, some machine-y game where you control the robot and go kill enemy robots (something like gundam seed [; ). Then i got so bored i quit from the game of WTR and went to slack on the mattress on the floor.

Tricia threw me a pillow and i just sat there, then while watching i just closed my eyes and fell half asleep (meaning i still knew what was going on). I definitly couldn't fall asleep cos the GAR and GER were making too much noise screaming (they took over the controller from uncle raymond. hah). Then David came over from his tuition and they made more noise. i was like GAH! I wanna sleep lah you guys! -frowns-

ahh, later going to play maple. Lol. i must lvl by today! haha (:

No comments: