G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, July 08, 2010

Tumblr, people!

Hi guys!

Yes, I've succumbed to the Tumblr trend, I'll admit.

And no, I'm not moving there, and I never will. But its like a side-blog for me? I post photos, quotes and reblog random shizz there. So yeah do follow me if you like my works here on Realityworks and all that nonsense!

I don't blog there, the blogging's done here. :) I've been blogging on Realityworks since.. well like primary 6 (before that I had another blog. No infact I have like 4 other blogs that I use for blogging (I have a total of 12 blogs linked to my Blogger account, the rest meant for Blogskins and class stuff) -- 3 that I don't blog on anymore since I created RW in primary 6, and 1 I use for personal stuff).

So yeah I'll never abandon or change Realitywork's URL.

So after all that nonsense.. CLICK CLICK CLICK here for my Tumblr and +follow!

No comments: