G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Lazy



This week has been a tiring week.

Notice how my most recent blog posts have no photos? Yeah I'm exhausted. I'm too lazy to go to my room, get CamCam, take out the memory stick and connect it to my laptop to edit photos. And to upload them onto Photobucket only to reupload them here.

Too lazy.

I really, REALLY wish I had a whole week to myself. To do nothing but eat sleep snore the day away. I hate waking myself up now. I literally drag myself out of bed... this.. this routine I have everyday. I want to sleep 'till 8pm I swear if there was a day I'm not expected to be anywhere but home I'd gladly do that.

Today I set my alarm for 12pm. It rang, followed by phonecalls. I woke up and went back to sleep. Phone call for my house phone.. nah I slept through that. Another phone call at 1pm. I woke up, glanced at my cell's screen, went back to sleep with my phone still vibrating on the floor beside me. 2pm Mom called the house. Dragged myself from bed to answer it, voice literally screaming "OHAI I JUST WOKE UP."

2.30pm Dad called the house. The moment he said come down soon I snapped awake, like FINALLY.

I feel like having a bit of them yoghurt now. YUMMMMZ TUM TUM. The whole day I've had nothing but like 6/8 of my char siew rice for lunch...... and like a mouthful of water cuz I forgot to bring my waterbottle to work and the moment I clocked in my colleague was like, "Today Uncle (a nickname we gave my supervisor) in bad mood liao leh you still slowly come hahaha quai dian quai dian HORRRRRR." and I ran up from our shop at the transit area to T3's public area. Like, RAN.

She does the horrrrr thing because my supervisor does that.

A lot.


p.s. PLEASE CLICK ON MY NUFFNANG ADS LIKE 5BUCKS MORE 'TILL I GET PAID I NEED MOOLAH NOW PLZ KTHXBYE LUV YOU GUYS!

No comments: