G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, July 19, 2010

Pigggggery



I realised something. I can't wink with my left eye (YES I AM ACTUALLY WINKING WITH MY LEFT EYE IN THE PHOTO) because my right eye does this thing where it can't open as wide when my left eye is closed.

I can wink with my right eye though! My left eye more or less remains the same when I wink with my right eye. Hah.


So I was supposed to meet Ker at 3pm at our usual studying cafe @ Thomson Plaza after having lunch with my relatives at my gran's. I woke up to my phone vibrating only to answer and hear Ker's voice on the other end asking, "Where are you?"

It was apparently 4.30pm? And I just woke up! Thank God she was at home and wasn't mad. If she were at Thomson I would gladly let her hack my head off. I still feel guilty talking about it goshhhh.

Anyways I ended up falling asleep again and my brother had to come wake me up.. apparently at 8pm. Went over to gran's for dinner (on Sundays all my relatives usually stay there till dinner) and felt sleepy at 10pm.

Its only been 2 hours and already I'm feeling tired. Hm. I think if Gerald didn't come and wake me up for dinner I could've slept 'till tomorrow morning.

No comments: