G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Iamsocoollike Charlieissocoollike

Sorry about the lack of photos! The card reader in my laptop's problematic now and I'm hell lazy to connect my SD Card via my external card reader :( And also cuz I got too many photos to edit I guess.

I'm listening to old songs now. Old, good songs that never die. Fred recently sent to me loads of songs including Highway to Hell (by AC/DC), Sweet Child o' Mine (Guns N' Roses), Addicted to That Rush (Mr. Big) and moreeee. And I downloaded Overture 1928 by Dream Theater, one of the first old rockish bands that I really like.

YES GO LISTEN TO OVERTURE 1928 NAOOOOO!!!
And Strange Deja Vu. Yes, yes! Strang Deja Vu by Dream Theater.


Oh by the way, I'm obsessed over this dude on Youtube now:


Charlieissocoollike

Must thank Ker for introducing me to Charlieissocoollike! He's the cutest thing on the web I swear. (That video above was in 2007 though)

Okay yeah just wanted to do a short update since I've not been updating regularly the past few days. Let anyone who's reading this out there know that I'm still alive.

I've got to go get my stuff for work now, so toodles!

No comments: