G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, June 07, 2010

We were never meant to be, baby we just happened.

So you gotta take the good, the bad, happy and the sad.
But will you bring the better future then I had in the past?
Cause I don't want to make the same mistakes I did.
I don't wanna fall back on my face again.
Woah, woah.
I'll admit it, I was scared to answer loves call.
Woah, woah.
And if it hits, better make it worth the fall.




Hate to know I'm crashing, don't know how it happened.
But I know it feels so damn good.
Said if I could go back and make it happen faster,
Don't you know I would baby if I could?


Showed Alex this video last year. I love Cathy's voice here despite her lisp! (I wouldn't be able to tell she didn't write that in the information box) This video made me listen to the original song itself. Been listening to this song the whole day, and now its on replay on my iTunes. I love Ne-Yo's voice, kinda hate the fact that Kanye West is in this song cuz his rap lyrics in this song is bullshit, as it always is.

Anyway I feel compelled to do Math. Okay maybe that's cuz I AM supposed to do Math, but at 6AM in the morning? Ridiculous. I screwed my body clock again I think, and that sucks cuz it took like the whole of March to readjust it back to what it should be.

I myself am in a rut now. Oh well, who isn't at this point of time?

No comments: