G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, October 01, 2006

At 1.30 later I have tuition! RAH! Oh well..

Finally got my hair cut yesterday. After the guy help me cut it was quite nice cos he helped me blow until my hair very striaght lah. LOL.

Then after that we walked pass this handphone shop, and my mom recognised the lady inside cos she got buy some hp headset from the lady before, and she remembered the lady's name. Then the lady was like "Huh? You remember my name? Oh I'm so touched!" haha. Cos I think the last time my mom bought something from that shop was 2 years ago. But the I think the lady mistook my mom as one of her customers who bought a HANDPHONE from her, but actually my mom only bought a earpiece from her for my dad last time. HAHA.

Then the lady talk to us, then show us some handphones, and my mom changed her hp from a very lao pok and lousy samsung hp to this sony ericsson 3G phone lah! And for a 3G phone that phone is quite cheap lorh. My phone the plan not up yet and I got one more year to go, then my mom also asked if I wanted to trade in my phone.

she ACTUALLY CONSIDERED BUYING FOR ME THE SONY ERICSSON CYBERSHOT PHONE LAH! But its about 398 bucks if I buy. Or was it 498... I also forgot. Cos my plan not yet up, so if I trade in my hp I have to pay 100 bucks more since I have about 1 more year to go.

The cybershot phone is 3.2 megapixels lah!!! WAH LAO, I WANT! Haha. But then my mom called my dad and he said my budget is only around 200+ bucks, the phone is 398 bucks lah. WAH. sad. Then my mom also like aiya listen to your dad lorh.

My mom's phone is super sleek. A red color sony ericsson phone lah! And the red is limited edition, so my mom have to pay 20 bucks more for JUST THE COVER. Stupid right. But the phone in red is super nice. Except for me, I go for the looks of the phone. Not the functions or anything. Okay, maybe for the functions too. Cos I want MP3, good camera etc.

Then I think I'm most probably getting this nice WALKMAN PHONE! Whooooo! Its the replacement of the old old Sony Ericsson W800i. Its W700i. When I saw it I thought the phone is W800i, then I said "Wah, isn't this phone kinda old liao?" then the lady said "Huh, nono this is the replacement of that old one with the orange sides!" and I was like, oh. Actually I wanted one of the latest Sony Ericsson Walkman phone, W810i. But its 498 bucks if I buy it, and its with the speakers. But even the Cybershot phone is cheaper lorh, cos its 398 bucks nia.

Actually when the lady suggested the phone which my mom bought, she thought I would like it. But in the end I didn't really like it but my mom did. HAHA.

I want either the cybershot phone or the W810i walkman phone, but both over my budget by at least 100 bucks for cybershot and 200 bucks for walkman. Sian. So I most probably getting W800i, at least while my hp still has some trade-in value. I wanted to wait for the cybershot phone price, or at least my phone's 2 year plan to be up. But then its like, my current phone is quite old liao, and trade-in value for my phone is not a lot and if I carry on waiting my trade-in value would be $0. haha.

LOUIS, heard that annot. Your hp somemore same as mine leh. HAHA.

Can't wait till Monday or Tuesday when my mom go pick up her hp!!! Then I maybe can get my new one :D


The WALKMAN phone I want! :D














Another one of the phone I wanted. So nice lah!












The Cybershot phone I want!!! Nice right? But very FAT.











The phone I'm most probably gonna get. ITS THE REPLACEMENT FOR W700i, that super old walkman phone!!!














This is the OLD phone.





Wow. A whole post on handphones. HAHA.
gotta go. going for tuition (:

No comments: