G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, October 16, 2006

ergh. rushing through some book reviews.

DAMN.

Its either me, or life AIN'T HAPPY WITH ME.
Life seems wrong.
I feel like i'm at the end of the road.
Either way out - a waterfall leading deep into the river it flows down and a bridge which is still halfway under construction.

Either ways, LIFE SEEMS WRONG.

I thought my "TABOO DAYS!" were long over. heh. i was super wrong man!

my results - like SHIT
my life = DOOMED.

okay. shall post my currently shitty results here. damn, i need a life boost man.

Chinese
Oral - 24/40
Letter Writing - 14.5/20
Paper 2 - 44.5/90

D&T
33/50

New South Wales
a stinking PARTICIPATION

English
Oral - 13.5/20
Letter Writing - 28/30 [:D]
Composition - 18/30
Paper 2 - 58/80

Literature
52/80

damn. i hate my results. worse, my English, Literature and D&T results. I placed super high hopes on them as they are my strong subjects. Especially English. Hello? I'm in an English class here?

Even though for my English paper 2 me and Nicolette and Eleanore got top 3 in class [they also got same as me], i still feel upset. i pushed myself to do better. after the exams i was kinda contented i studied and pushed myself. yet the results pull down my liveliness.

For literature, i aimed for a nice 60-70/80 for it. But i got a 52! wah. i feel so depressed. my strongest subject somemore! argh. 52/80... AHHHHH

For Enlgish, i aimed 15/20 for oral and 60/80 for my english. but the results i got, was of course, not higher than my expectations. it didn't even meet my expectations! instead it was a 13.5 and a 58!!!

For D&T, i was hoping for at least 40-45/50. argh. but i got a 33. RAHRAHRAHRAHRAH!!! i think i'm gonna fall into depression soon. RWAR! i wanna cry, but i can't.

But i don't know why, when i got my chinese, i didn't feel like crying. instead of the usual tears-after-getting-paper tradition that i have, i smiled. i mean, i REALLY smiled. i was kinda shocked. Nicolette was like, "Ehh Gwen??? don't cry! Doooonnnn't cry!!!" and i was not even close to tears. heh. but later, i couldn't even fight for 0.5 marks to PASS?! omg i felt so helpless towards my chinese. i'm a failure for chinese can!

For Science too, i was infact smiling away. I think Bev thought I scored really well. so did jing yi and nicolette too i think. then i told them my marks and they were like, "gwen, are you having a fever?" i mean, they didn't say that. but their expressions tell me so. i mean, i got a nice 51/100, and i sat there smiling. heh. maybe i'm contented cos i know, i tried my best, i already pushed myself very far to go memories many stuff for science. so i'm contented with my results for science and chinese. (:

oh well. i guess its back to my book reviews. lets hope my math and art [art is another one of my beloved subjects] won't meet with my taboo days. heh.

if my bad results continue coming, i fear i won't get to play my baby. meaning, my guitar :D <3!

No comments: