G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, October 01, 2006

Finally back from tuition! Yup (:
okay, actually I was back quite a while ago, but I was busy eating my lovely curry magimee. HAHA.

anyway.
I was telling Celine on my way back that yesterday was the luckiest day of my life.

Why?

  1. I reached church just in time at the end of worship, and then Pastor Shirley's preachings started (: phew!
  2. After church, even though I had no more money after giving some of my 5 bucks allowance for the day for church funds, Yining shared with me spagetti! :D [HAHA YEONGDENG, too bad for you! I know the food was looking good to you OKAY! :D]
  3. Then I went to meet my mom to cut my hair. Okay, wait, this is not so good cos the day after I cut my hair it looked like crap [and that day is TODAY] cos my hair isn't as straight as you think.
  4. Then my mom SUGGESTED for me to trade-in my hp since my hp's charger was quite loose and my menu button was loose [which is weird, cos usually I suggest to my mom to lemme change my hp]
  5. After we spent like 1hr at the shop and my mom got her new 3G hp which is limited edition red [and she has to go back on Monday or Tuesday to collect her hp cos the shop people are ordering a new batch of that limited edition phone over], she brought me to this shop selling loads of CONVERSE shoes and she actually WANTED to buy one for me. Oh gosh, did my mom secretly go buy 4D or Toto and she won???

Well, thats the so called perfect life of my day man. I really enjoyed the service yesterday. Thanks pastor Shirley for that great session! :D I actually copied about 2 and a half pages of notes. So far among the 3 or 4 different service notes I copied, this is the most man! But I also made the most mistakes while copying so I had to keep canceling. haha.

No comments: