G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, October 27, 2006

Tag replies!

Haha. sorry. these few days people keep tagging and i lazy to reply. so lazy that all the tags accumilated and now i cannot reply on my tagboard. haha (:

--
yokeching: wah at least yours is your teacher help you submit. mine is we ownself submit etc leh! so sad right! but the t-shirt me and my friends designed quite nice. haha! :D

anonymous: oh really? okay thanks for informing me haha. i thought it was 6 cos i hear my friend say -_-

HUIWEN: haha why! no wonder i never see you online. oh the war. to me its terrible. got read forums?

winteng: haha okay thanks! and no you're not a girl who acts innocent (: thanks for loving me lah you :D haha. we shall go to 3E together yeah! i doubt my appeal would get through though ): oh well. haha

huixian: hellos hellos huixian! :D suresure (:

singglingg: oh okay (:

bEv: haha. really? i never really pay attention to what Mr Ho said. haha. but if Mr Prem is really your form cher then good luck bev (: but i think mrs thomas just wanna scare you. cos she told me for all the teachers not confirmed yet until end of November i think.

jani: omg JANI! i have not seen you tag me before :D this is a first. haha. thanks Jani, 2E will also rock with you in it! cos you're the best! :D thanks for the encouragements and your note to me. love ya! (:

daphne: yeah he is gonna be teacher of 2E. haha. and really? also consider humans ah? gosh... -_-

No comments: