G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, October 08, 2006

Project SOS! Yep.

Yining has been talking to me about bringing one "sheep" to come and know God. I've been trying, but kept facing rejection. But nevermind, its like a challenge, i know i will fall, but i'm not PHYSICALLY [note the word physically. LOL] lame, and i can stand up again and try (:

were many people scared of me as i was of others? i don't know, i don't want to know. but heck, i just try my very best.

i want to bring as many people as possible to come and know God! i have experienced change ever since i converted, and i hope many people would experience this change too. even my parents noticed my change ever since i attended service, and they told me that behaviour-wise, i'm improving loads. Now they're more comfortable with me going to church.

If God can change me, he can change many people too! its not that God doesn't want to change them, but it is that they reject from allowing God to come into their lives. which to me is kinda sad. like what Shirley said, the best outreach to is our lives and mind. if our friends see that our lives don't match with what we share or preach, they will not believe in the gospel.

oh well. Wen Zhen is very excited to become a shepherd, and i can't deny that i am too (:

it is kinda hard to think of what ministry we should join, but Wen Zhen wants to join usher and maybe marcom or communications. i want to join both! but i'm afraid of a busy life. but if i must join only one, i must think of which ministry would enable me to be of help the KOG more. yup.

No comments: