G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, October 25, 2006

tomorrow is the last day of school. and after that, its time to move on to a different class! (unless my appeal gets through =/)

and yeah i know i have said this a trillion times, but thanks all oneENDEAVOURians for the lovely times. :D i enjoyed this year! haha. but next year, without a few people class will feel quite empty. like JiaQi, Kerrie, Beverly, Jing Yi, Jia Hui, Jane, Quin etc.

this morning i woke up all groggly, remembering about how i have d&t later, then i have the panel meeting. i was like, die. today will be a busy day!

so i slowly took my time to get ready. then when i reached school (my dad sent me to school somemore xD) it was already about 9.20am! then i slowly took my time to walk to the d&t room. then i see, ehh? how come first floor no one? then i slowly walked up to the second floor d&t room and heard mr raihan talking. felt to relieved!

crap, i'm still not done with my d&t project! i'm gonna die. tomorrow is the last day where we will have d&t liao lorh (i think)! diediedie!!! i think i'm the only one who hasn't finished my project. i think i'm just gonna rot and die. mr raihan's gonna kill me! i think everyone finished their throphy projects already. haha.

the worse thing was, when i was not even halfway through, i had to leave the workshop cos of the panel meeting; and i was already 5 mins late!

and mr raihan left at about 10+ to go to AITONG to like, talk about Mayflower Sec. i was like "Mr raihan! i wanna go!!! MR RAIHAN! cannot liddat! i wanna bully my juniors! :D" then he asked Jacelyn if got enough people going then she replied so confidently and proudly "Of course lah!" wah lao ei. sometimes its the buay tahan situation with her can! she even called mr raihan RAIIIII! or something like RAIY. i am like, AMAZED. she can be SO RUDE to teachers sometimes. even though mr raihan is friendly, we can't be so rude to call them whatever we want lah!

Then mr raihan left, and i was left with the class to complete our d&t projects. so at about 10.25am i walked with JiaQi down to the 1I classroom and sat outside waiting for the teachers. I saw Elizabeth and her mom inside. Elizabeth seemed all smiley etc. so i was quite confident that the panel meeting wouldn't be THAT bad, right?

the teachers dragged on the meeting with the two students inside for so long lah! Elizabeth and some other 1I or 1A guy. At the table with Liz was Mrs Thomas and Ms Lim. The other table the teachers i dunno who.

by the time i was finished, it was 11.35am. then when i stood up, i saw JiaQi peeping into the window! she was so lovely to actually sit outside and wait for me! but of course she went off to buy her Milo xD then Mdm Goh talked to me and JiaQi about being in a film with our other classmates as she needs to submit the film to MOE or something. so we agreed. then as we walked on Ms Lim was talking to my dad and mom. so we stayed on a little while more while Ms Lim talked.

Then JiaQi decided to wait for Seraphina till she was done with her ushering of the panel meeting people and something that she needed to do at the end of the day. i was kinda shocked. she bothered to wait for me and also shun bian wait for Seraphina! i mean, she's so sweet!!!

When i was on the way to central, Kerrie called me and told me that Beverly doesn't wanna go bowling because Janisha and Tan Ying don't wanna go. i was kinda shocked, again. cos prepare liao say liao ask liao then now Beverly dowan to go. But oh well, also cannot force her. She wants to do what then i cannot force her to change her mind mah (:

So i went to popular and KFC to buy my stuff and eat with my parents. then after that Kerrie and Alicia decided to meet me at KFC too for their lunch and later go to my place to do up the class tee, which we have been dragging on for a long time already. so i agreed to it since i just wanna get this done and over with.

We took a long time arguing over what looked nicer, where to put the font, etc. And when we were done with everything it was almost 6+! we didn't slack. we just took turns to edit everything one by one. haha.

yeah! to print the shirt only costs 15 bucks! haha I WANT!!! :D i will go design my own shirt lah. hahaha.

and my mom has agreed to put me on trial for the allowance crap xD yay! but now too late lah. cos tomorrow already last day of school =/ so haha.

anyway. LOVE YA ONEENDEAVOUR! :D

No comments: