G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, October 15, 2006

i didn't realise it, but its my 276th post! :D

anyway,
i finally got a GUITAR! -smilesmilesmile-

aww, its super nice! i think i just fell in love :D its a nice shade of brown lah. the one i got ain't classical, but its an acoustic guitar! heh. dad told me "better for strumming and plucking" and i was like, "errrm.. okay okay."

can play with johnathan next time! haha. one day pop by ahmah's place and we can play. haha. would be damn cool lah (:

but for now, i think i might just wanna give my fingers a good rest. i was like, strumming and strumming with the notes i found on the internet (even though i dunno how to play it, i just tried) and now my left hand's fingers are super ruan. as in, you know the "jiao ruan" thingy? yah. my fingers are "shou ruan" lah. haha.

i still cannot believe that Quin's brother is in y-hope! a bit weird lah. cos its like, so qiao. but Quin told me he doesn't go for service. he goes like, once in a few years. bleh lah he!

i'm kinda hoping Quin would come for service next Saturday :D it'll be quite cool. she's a "ex-catholic" she told me. cos she was talking to Nicolette or whoever when they almost fell of the chair or what lah, then she suddenly come out say "you must thank God you never fall sia!" and i was like, "Quin, when did you start talking like that?" and she said "I'm ex-catholic mah!"

then i told her "you wanna come my church? its at s-"
"- my brother is also a christian. his church is in somerset. he told me i should go."
"WHAT?! SOMERSET?! ehhh! my church is in somerset leh!"
"ohh? hmm. his church what carecarecare-what-shit lah."
"oh. erm, heng? haha. my church is y-Hope -"
"- HUH?! hope? hope?? HOPE??!?!?!?!?!?!?! -eyes bigbig- omg thats my brother's church!!!!!!"
"what the.. really arh? oookay. i see. then you said what carecarecare-what-shit?"
"he is in some what shit caregroup lah -_-"
"ohh. erm. okay. err. he what school?"
"bishan park."
"chey! haha."
"aiya his caregroup full of Bishan Park people lah. he only attends church once in a few years. he said i should join cos the first time he went he was like what, V.I.P. liddat lah. then he hyper hyper one. but now he like ZOMBIE liddat."
"...."

okay, so that was the disclaiming conversation between me and Quin.
I kinda asked her to come for service too, but she was like, jokingjoking say no. i doubt she wants to come. haha. but oh well. i asked Seraphina and JiaQi, and they asking their parents. heh! :D

anyway. oooh! my maid just found my dad's really, really, really, REALLY old guitar chord book thingy for me. erm. the pages are like super old looking, and super brown. lets check the publishing date....

"Published by the Singapore ETV Service 1971.
Copyright 1971 bu the Singapore ETV Service.
All Rights Reserved."

erm. OMG?! 1971?! thats NINETEEN-SEVENTY-ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow. thats like, 22 years before i was even born!!!

anyway i think i better go practice somemore. heh. if not i'm gonna play AUDITION! :D

My guitar! :D with the supersuper old chord book, the guitar bag and my two lovely ORANGE and GREEN plucks! :D

speak of old! this book is even older than me can.

No comments: