G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, October 08, 2006

Hmm, i should carry on with the post from yesterday (:

oh wait, i forgot what i wanted to post. RAH!

Anyway.
today i swapped handphones with my mom! :D her hp chao nice lah, so wow-ish! The camera also very good - 2 megapixels. yupyup.

I wanted to try and take pics with as many people in NEA as possible. haha. tomorrow my mom will swap back my hp with hers! boohoo =/ i swapped it with her cos i scared when i reach church and there is still enough time to study, i would not be able to study cos i have no music.

I forgot to claim my confiscated MP3 from Mrs Sidhu! -frowns- and it was zhun zhun one week on Thursday, and i kept forgetting to take it back no matter how long i reminded myself.

anyway. i didn't take pics with some people from NEA! only managed to take with Wen Zhen, Yining, Heidi and Rachel. wanted to take with Michelle, Keith, Yeong Deng, Karchian, Jon, Guo Zhang and Zhi Cai! LOL. So many people xD

shall upload the pics here :D


shepherd and sheep! :D yining and me.


sheep and sheepmate, Wen Zhen and me after service (:

Me, Wen Zhen and Rachel after service (: i do believe i look weird in this pic.


Heidi, Wen Zhen and me. Poor Heidi was squashed out


omg these Adidas CAMPUS shoes are chao cute lah! CAMPUS! :D for kids xD cute right cute right?

lastly, a pic of my trainee councilor badge! :D all silver-ish.

Whoo! Keith brought a visitor from Mayflower! :D forgot what his name was. He haven't convert, but lets hope he does! :D i heard from Keith that he was from CHC, but he didn't really like life there =/

After service, we went to the meridian there the food court. Then i just bought milo with yining only lah haha. not really loaded today. then michelle bought CHICKEN RICE. omgosh my horror! cos that time last week the auntie cleared off the chicken rice when we didn't know about it even though it was right beside us. heh. Then I tagged along for the NE meeting or UCTM or something liddat lah (: yining asked me to go along. Jocelyn came along too.

When we came out of the MRT station [serangoon], the haze was BAD! no wonder i haven't been well these few days =/

it was at a house in Serangoon. Rachel told me that Rix's house isn't really NE's 'house', as the poly or JC people were supposed to use it, but because we were in the northeast district we also used it cos i think more convienient for us. They used to have CG at the house in Serangoon.

i was the only person from NE who was there for the first time! Gideon asked the first-timers to stand up and everyone will welcome us. Then Karchian they all jokingly stood up when Gideon counted to 3. they pretended to be first-timers. LOL. but they only stood and sat back down. in the end i was the only person from NE standing xD

Then I didn't know that Gideon's 'small sharing' would end so late! So i ended up getting into trouble with my dad cos i was supposed to reach or leave that place by 6.30pm but it was like 7.15pm and i still didn't leave. My hp was in my bag which was in a room, and it was considered far from where i was sitting cos of the amount of people there. okay lah the living room was also quite small lah.

Then when i left Zhi Cai was so kind to say good-bye to me!!! haha. i only heard him whisper byebye when i stood up to leave. Aww.

then i went to eat mac with my family for dinner. while eating i spotted one green familiar shirt. then it was....

.... KEITH! and michelle and see peng. WOAH! so qiao can.

Then i ran over and chatted with them etc. then my parents left first to go walk around AMK central while i stayed in mac. then michelle told me that yeong deng coming soon. then after a while she said yining and jocelyn also coming. too bad my parents came back for me earlier than i expected. then when i walk around central with them looking for either Nike, Adidas or Converse shoes to replace my current one. then i walked pass mac and yining smsed me that she was inside. so i went in to look and i saw her, jocelyn and yeong deng! haha.

anyway. thats my day. yup! :D

and now its 2.29AM. i'd better go sleep le (: eyes half closed ler. bye! :D

- our God is an AWESOME God! :D

No comments: