G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, October 10, 2006

i sometimes don't know why ITEMS could be more important to one then her own daughter lah.

Stupid. i hate my mom so much.

i don't know, but today was just my taboo day again. i mean, how many unfortunate things could happen to me in a day? First it was the Math paper. didn't finish it. then it was my Science paper. finished it early, but then i almost slept through the first half of the paper. then it was at the library, we got chased out cos we were studying at the basement. like, super wahlaos lah.

then outside the library, the stupid old man fell on me and when he landed on me i landed on the ROAD lah. luckily my left knee only got a few small cuts while my right knee was numb as i fell on that knee when on the road there.

then cos i was holding my mother's hp, then when he fell on me of course i got shocked and let go of the hp. then it was on the road, and it had this small dent on it when i quickly took it out from the pouch to check. i was so scared i almost cried. cried not cos of the pain and numbness in both my knees, but because my mother's hp was dent! it was brand new, and where it got dented, it was not so obvious, but i was still scared and guilty cos i borrowed it.

that old man is like, super bad lah. he fell on me and made me fall on the road, somemore on staircase, but he didn't apologise and instead, walked off like he was what, embarassed?! he fell on a kid which was like most probably one third his weight [i tell you, he was SUPER heavy] and he didn't apologise!!! no one asked if i was okay as everyone's attention was focused on that indian man who fell on me. he sorta landed upside down on the staircase. only Kerrie and Alicia asked if i was okay annot.

then i wanted to call my mother but at first cos the phone dropped my sim card had something wrong with it, then i turned it off and on again and i managed to call my dad. he was nice enough to joke with me to cheer me up as he knew i was guilty.

then just now she called me to ask if i wanted to eat anything, but when i told her about her hp she got mad with me. then she said i was "terrible".

so great! now i know EXACTLY WHERE she places me. lemme see, first should be everyone else, second is items such as handphones and lastly, ME.

first she called me "lousy and selfish" when i actually BOTHERED to help her with her hp stuff. then now she called me "terrible" cos i dented her hp by accident. Where is this going? why didn't a car just come pass the green light for pedestrians and just knock me down? then i would have gone to heaven, where i won't have to see my mother and listen to her bicker with me all the time. she just gave me an impression that she places an ITEM before her DAUGHTER.

i know, even though this was an accident, it was also my fault for borrowing her stuff. great. GREAT. if i got knocked down by a car and her hp also got dented or even crushed at the same time, she might most probably rush her almost 200-300 bucks plus hp to the handphone hospital and leave me there on the road to bleed to death. i bet that would happen. she loves her new hp so much that she didn't even bother to ask if i was hurt when i fell. instead she just went "you give it back to me. terrible person." that just goes to show how much she thinks of me... she actually puts a 200+ hp before me. yeah right mom thanks, you just made my day!

No comments: