G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, October 24, 2006

okay, i so need to change my blogskin! rawr.

anyway.
been stupidly stressed up about my results. damn! my nightmare came true -

i'm going to 2I next year.

Like, wth? i was hoping for me to stay in 2E lah! rawr! thinking of appealing, but tzuling just told me whats the use of appealing? its only a sec 2 year, only sec 3 then appealing is important.

Phaedra and Landson are gonna be in 2I. i dunno whether to laugh or to cry.

Derick and Yokeching are gonna go to 2E!!! omg lah! Kerrie and Eileen and Jia Qi and Seraphina all stayed on in 2E. Oh well, there goes my best/good friends! Especially Derick and Yokeching, i was hoping to get into the same class as them!

I think i'm getting really emotional these few days. Mrs Thomas didn't even say who will be getting out of 1Endeavour and i was sitting in the theathrette [or whatever thy might spell it as] crying. Mrs Thomas only said "and now to know who will be moving out of this class.." and i teared like a tap.

At first Mrs Thomas said so many names, i couldn't remember all! Then when i thought the list was over, she just HAD TO say my name! say it last somemore! I could hear all the Endeavourians gasp when my name was said. i know - i'd miss them terribly too.

After recess Derick and Yokeching got their results of which class they're going to, and when Derick literally ran to me from his class to my class telling me he got to 2E, i screamed. Then Yokeching came over, looking really sad. Then she said she's going to 2E. I screamed again. I screamed damn loudy lah. Janisha and TanYing came out to see what happened. LOL. Derick and Yokeching ended up calming me down cos i kept screaming. haha.

I mean, both of them are my good friends lah, and i was really, REALLY hoping to get into same class as them, especially Yokeching! I love her loads, and we both hoped we would get into same class, but THIS has to happen.

I was crying the whole day, I mean, think of it.

I've been class chairperson of oneEndeavour for such a long time! Then suddenly, POOF! And half the class is gone; all seperated. I'm one of those seperated, i'm moving on, on to another class. its another planet to me. Oh God! please bless me!!!

I'm trying to appeal to stay in 2E, even though MR PREM [our disipline master] is the form teacher of 2E. God! Please help me yeah!

But i can consider myself lucky cos Mr Prem is 2E's form teacher leh! No wonder Yokeching and Derick seemed to wanna jump and break the table into half after they realised that they got to 2E.

During lunch, before I went up to the theathrette [or whatever its spelled as], i saw Derick and he asked if it was confirmed i was going to 2I and i told him yah. Then he was like, "ohh... okay". Then i grabbed his shoulders and shook him hard going "Nooooo! Derick!!! I dowan to go to 2I!!! NOOO!!! Derick!!! How could you and Yokeching go to 2E! DERICK!!!" well, there goes my class chairperson friend that i was hoping to get into same class as. At least we're both student councilors!

Erm. Correction; TRAINEE student councilors. Heh.

At least me and Derick and Yokeching are still SLs lah, so yah. Luckily! haha. Man, i just HAD to swap with them, did i? Well, at least Kerrie would be able to experience how kind Derick is to people, or well, the people he mostly knows. haha.

Most of us class chairpersons are lucky that most of us are in the trainee student leaders thing. Like 1A, Maruay, 1E, me, 1I, Derick, 1J, Zul. Whoo! Yuen Man is trainee Peer Leader. WAH! okok at least we're all still sticking together, even though i'm the only sec 1 GIRL chairperson whos in the trainee student councilors! (: i mean, Maruay, Derick and Zul. Ahhh i'm gonna die. Haha. All the ex-class chairpersons of our class :D

Maruay's going to 2A. Derick's coming to 2E, Yokeching's coming to 2E. I dont know about Zul. Shall ask Derick then.

In my class, only Nicolette and Sheryl are going to 2A i think! omg, i will miss them! Nicolette even asked me and Shriram if she should consider changing schools and we were like "NO!" okay, maybe only me. Shriram took the situation calmly and explained to her that he'd respect her decision.

CONGRATS TANYING AND SHRIRAM FOR GETTING BOTH 4TH AND 2ND IN THE WHOLE SEC 1 COHAUGHT! CONGRATS! :D

Btw, just like to say, thanks everyone who tagged on my tagboard after reading my post! I shall reply :



yokeching: yeah! why did we go to different classes? rawr. the school system is NOT GOOD i tell ya! ):

Seraphina: thanks Seraphina! aww man. i love you loads okay! (: will miss ya like i will miss everyone else. you all have been great classmates for such a horrigible class chairperson like me. heh! (:

Qii: i'm gonna miss you too dear! You've been a joy to me and the rest of the oneENDEAVOURians. lets enjoy thursday together yeah? miss ya!

kangrui: haha. Thanks lah bud! :D you also must jiayou okay? yeah we're gonna make NEA2 a huge caregroup! yeah! jiayous okay kangrui! and thanks for not calling me K.G. for once. I also never call you K.K.R. for once. Or twice, or thrice! :D

ALICIA: i am! heh. (:

nicolette: haha. good point. thanks nicolette! congrats on getting into 2A! good luck for next year my dear! hey, it rhymes! :D

yokeching: haha. Oh well, you'll be having them as classmates next year. You'll know why i love them so much sooner enough! (:

bEv: haha! oh bev! i dont know what i'd do without you babeh! oh man. i'll miss you all. yes, friendships last so long as we try! :D

Seraphina: well, i didn't. oh well, you're still loved! :D

MF: LOL. Who are you?

Shriram: well, i already got to 2I.. if my appeal is unsuccessful, LEAD them well my vice chairperson! :D

kerrie: yeah! like CEMENT :D okay lets JIAYOU okay! (:

Qii: thanks jiaqi! you're the sweetest! (:

Bev: ): Bev! omgosh i love you soooooooooo much! -hugs- haha i know you like my name xD joking joking! (:

mich: thanks! :D

No comments: