G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, October 19, 2006

argh.

kinda on the verge of tears now.

was kinda thinking about how i most probably would drop out of Endeavour class, despite my english marks and my literature marks due to my drastic drop in my results.

i dropped from 50% to 6%! a -44% improve on the results paper. and my name was highlighted, along with Elizabeth's [she dropped the most in our class], Chu Xian and Aaron. Aaron was not taking the fact that Mrs Thomas told him that those people who got their names highlighted would most probably end up to go for PANEL. He kept talking as if he was traumatised.

but i also can't say i'm not scared of panel. its like, all your subject teachers, parents and even HOD and maybe the PRINCIPAL there all infront of you, asking you questions on why you dropped! Elizabeth said its nothing much, and i dont believe her cos i know that people who've been to panel before came out crying before =/ ning xin told me.

anyway.
the point is this:


to all oneENDEAVOUR people,

thanks you guys [or thanks you 33 girls and 7 guys], for like, kinda surpporting me as your class chairperson this whole year. yah. i know, i can get really absurdly bossy and irritating to you all, especially when i shout to get you attention. but hey, you guys didn't give me your attention! :D

anyway, i just wanna say thanks. This is the first time i've been a class chairperson [didn't get chances in primary school], and the experience being a class chair is like, super fun thanks to you all! :D i expected this year to be a boring and dull one, as i took on the job as class chairperson. but then, you guys brightened up my life each day! each day you all have been really good to me, even though i get super tantrum-antel. (: i thought the job of class chairperson would be a lame and boring one, but you guys helped me make my job throughout the year fun!

you all have helped me loads, and you're always there for me during my lowest points of life, and i really appreciate it! you all know how to comfort me, but i, on the other hand, comfort people like i was talking to myself. i can only be lame to make you all happy (:

i guess, with my current results, dropping out of the Endeavour class, or English class, would be inevitable. i guess i won't be with you all next year already. this is a class chairperson here getting panel soon. what kind of class chairperson is this? haha.

anyway, given the fact that i'm already a trainee student councilor who would most probably become an offical student councilor next year, i can't be the class chairperson of 1E anymore. well, must also give way to others mah! thanks to Beverly and Sylvie and TanYing, for saying that no matter what you all will root for me and vote for me to be class chairperson for you all next year, even though i know its impossible as i would most probably drop out. English class isnt all about our English grades, and to be in the English class they also consider our other subjects and not mainly English, said Mrs Thomas. so oh well.

Lets enjoy our last few days of school together (:

No comments: