G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, October 03, 2006


And the MF flag flies HIGH man! WHOO!
Kinda random, cos this photo was from the Sailing Nationals. So yup, that was a long time ago like on July 4th! :D


Woke up today at 6am, then went back to sleep in the morning when on my living room sofa. Then I overslept till 6.30! WAH! Late liao. So I rushed to get ready - and I packed my schoolbag by looking at the wrong timetable! -bangs head on table-

I packed it according to last term's time table, and today after PE had chinese!!! But heng, Ms Ham didn't teach. Cos our EOYs was over anyway. So I was lucky. (:

As usual, during recess rushed down after I finished eating to find Clarence for SC duty. WHERE HE GO??? He's always missing lah. I from canteen run to F1 duty area [1A classroom staircase] cos I was late. Then the other sec 2 SCs said he at canteen, so i run to canteen again. Then I saw him and both of us were like "Where were you???" at the same time. Haha. Duty was quite boring today lah. Cos A1, the staircase near the i-Studio.

Speaking of SC duty, ME AND DEREK DID MORNING DUTY AS RECORDING DOWN LATECOMER'S NAME! Haha so fun lah.

Then he was like "haha Gwen, you kena upper sec de. Sure got a lot of late comers lah... you got to copy a lot de lorh. haha!" so mean! Then really, majority of latecomers were UPPER SEC. bo bian, just write down the same date over and over again =/ then Derek held my pen as custody by lending it to thos people who were late for school to use to write their name on the book. DEREK - you are soooo mean and evil okay. Next time YOUR pen is gonna be the one held custody. next time you collect chair lah you!! HAHA. Fellow chairperons somemore leh, how could he be so mean!

YAY the sailors and sec 2 student leaders are going to either INDONEISIA OR THAILAND for our camp! WHOOHOO! Actually not really camp, cos our sailing camp supposed to be at NSC de, dunno why change. Sad. But going OVERSEAS leh. Like, how cool is that lah! :D I heard we're gonna sail to an island and maybe we will tompang the sec 2 SLs. Then when we at the island we do some activities. OMGOSH so cool lah!!! :D excited!

After school, me and Kerrie went to the coffee shop near school to eat. Then we chat until about 3 plus, then got these two weird looking "ladies" who came to the coffeeshop. I was like, wah they look so.. weird. Then Kerrie told me that they were nan ban nu. Meaning boys who dress up as girls. I was so shocked cos my first time I actually see people liddat. So I got kinda freaked out and Kerrie was like "Hey lets go lah." she kinda saw that I was really scared of those people. Haha.

Then at the block near our busstops, I chatted with her till 5.30!!! WOW. We talked about loads of stuff. I find that when only the two of us are together, its kinda more fun. Cos we always share with each other stuff (:

dunno how, but we suddenly talked about grandparents. And guess what? I only have 1 grandparent left. My gran, or my 'ahmah'. I shared with her how my grandmother on my mom's side passed away when I was K1, and that my grandfather missed her so much till he died. I could remember all these images, even though I was only K1. But in 1 year i had lost both of them, which was kinda sad. My dad's side the grandfather I've never seen him cos he passed away when my dad was in secondary school. So yah.. I shared with her about my mom's side grandparents until I kept crying as I spoke. I miss them a lot.

And my ahmah now is also not in very good health. I'm worried. She fell down on her way to AMK market that day, and she sorta fractured or sprained her ankle and when I went to her place for dinner, she was asleep. I could see the bandage on her ankle... I felt like crying. She is the only one I have left, and I must treasure her. But now its like, sometimes even go to her place for dinner i also don't want to, even though she lives at the block beside mine. I feel so terrible, and now I'm determined to visit her everyday. Thank God she's still okay.

I asked dad, "How was her ankle today? Was she feeling better?" and he said "Yeah, her ankle's better. You see, you're so concerned, but you don't go and see her." and that hit the spot. Oh well, I also can't lie to myself that even though her hair's still naturally black, she IS pretty old already. I kinda prepared myself for anything that might happen.

Oh God, please don't take her away from me.

Everytime I see her, well, she's always coughing, real bad. But instead of minding about herself, she always asks about me when I'm sick. And I don't know how many doctors she's been to see about her bad cough. I told Kerrie, "I would be fine if anything happened. Lets just say I prepared myself." but she knew I wouldn't be and she disagreed. Well, I kinda agree with her. I wouldn't be okay.

Anything may happen, anytime. But heck, with such a kind heart of hers I KNOW that she would live long (:

No comments: