G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, October 05, 2006

Woke up today with some puffy eyes. Must be from yesterday cos I slept at almost 1am thanks to my dad. And cos I kinda cried yesterday while quarrelling with my mom cos she called me "Lousy and selfish" cos I didn't know how to teach her after I helped her transfer songs into her handphone. Thats like, practically saying I'm useless.

Gosh, today I actually did SC duty at ramp! -gasp- i hated ramp, and Nurul M asked me and Derek to do ramp today and we were like, "jiayou bah, jiayou." haha.

I kept sitting down, then a teacher would come down and I would stand to greet them. Then I would sit again and I told Derek "scarly just as I sit one teacher walks down the stairs.." and sure enough, another teacher did and I stood up to greet her again. =/

Today we practically didn't have much lessons at all. Just studied during the lessons when Mrs Thomas was in the class.

Haha, today's CG was fun!!! :D

Loads of laugh from today's CG (: maybe cos Layling and Rachel were around too, adding on to the fun (: I learnt today that in order to get closer to God I would have to sacrifice some things. Yup. But I don't have to worry too much - God's always good! AMEN! (:

After CG we went to AMK library to study, but before that we all bought bubble tea! :D haha. Johnathan and Jefferson bought ice cream and in the end Jefferson was eating like eating ice cream would kill cos his ice cream was melting all over! in the end Jon told him to throw it away. Haha. Then we studied at the cafe area there, and Guo Zhang kept buying food! Then always come to where I was sitting to tempt me. Haha. EVILNESS!

But Guo Zhang was very lame. Like me lah. Haha. I thought him the cat and dog choir thingy and we were like, meow-ing and ruff-ing our way from the library to the coffee shop! HAHA. And I thought I was lame. I think I've met the person who would finally understand supersuper lame stuff. :D

Guo Zhang has the same birthday as Heidi! and he lives near her too. She was like, wah, daomei!!! LOL

hmm. gtg. its 12.45am! Tomorrow still got school. Yup (:

No comments: