G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, September 30, 2006

Rah. Sian, i don't wanna go for tuition later on. Oh well, all for my Math results.

I HATE MATH!

And oh ya, I don't know if I said this before, but 1Endeavour people, please tell me if you want the class BBQ photos! Courtesy of me and Pamela, cos we took the photos. Hehheh. For those who took photos when you were there too, can send to me the photos? I'm trying to compile them all together and sending it to everyone.

Though the photos that me and Pamela took already add up to like, quite a huge amount of MB. Heh.

After tuition I'm gonna rush down for service. Sure late again. I wanna leave my tuition earlier! Cos whatever the teacher teach is all that I learn before, and he always make us do similiar questions over and over again, which means its boring.

Heck, i want to change my blog layout, but I need Aaron to send to me photoshop! Bit Torrent's a bit siao for the moment, rah!

Now, I'm gonna save all the sailing pics etc from the MF gallery. Heh.

No comments: