G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, September 28, 2006

kinda not used to updating my blog again. haha. oh well.

TERE DEAREST! you said you missed my posts. haha. Now you shan't! :D

anyway.

today after school went with Alicia and Kerrie to AMK Central to eat before I went for cg at 2.30. Alicia was waiting for her friend zhoukai or whatever his name was, and he was like, SUPER SUPER LATE lah. I mean, by the time I left, he still hasn't arrived! Kerrie wait until like, damn pek chek lah. Even Alicia was like "when he coming lah! So long liao." btw, don't xiang wai. Alicia and zhoukai or whateverhisnamewas are just good friends from primary school. Heh.

then after eating we sat around stoning at S-11. Then I saw Win Teng and her 1J friends. I shouted her name but she didn't hear me! WIN TENG, HOW COULD YOU! Rah! haha. nvm, just joking. Then we went to buy bubble tea and after that went to check out whether comics connection was really closed down.

To my dismay, yes. Quin was right, comics connection is gone! GREAT. now what. no more stuff to check out there. haha. Hope that it opens in the new mall coming soon near the MRT station.

This sounds like some movie coming soon to theatres. haha!

Then we went to sports link. Alicia's idea. Went there for nothing. then i saw the Billabong 'corner' and checked out the pencilcases. Saw one I really liked. i was like, FINALLY. This season's one looks good. Except for the smaller pencilcases. Wait till you see how big is the pencilcase I wanted. Its like, an A4 size paper folder, but half the size. Or about 3/4 the size.

After that rushed off to meet Yining and Wen Zhen downstairs at block 345 there to go up to rix's house for cg. Then I ran and ran and got all sweaty - again! Then when we walked up, Yining knocked at the door and Keith opened the door - while holding a pair of scissors in his hand. He looked like he was threatening Yining or something. Haha.

Yong Kang said we were late! Then Yining looked at me and said "Why we late ah? Hmm, lets see. Why are we late ah? Hmm. GWEN, WHY are we late AH?" and I was all "HUH! Blame me blame me! RAH. This time, I'M NOT INVOLVED!" haha. Then we just sit down and started on with some stuff while waiting for Kang Rui and Louis to come.

Surprisingly, when Michelle talked about Kang Rui and Louis cos we were thinking of playing a game we played last week, Kang Rui and Louis came! We were like, HEH. Speak of the devil!

then blah blah after cg we went to mac to study. Well, okay. Not all of us. At first I wasn't really keen on studying. I didn't even bring my study materials lah! Then Heidi studied with Jocelyn, everyone was studying except me and Yining. Then I took out my Math textbook and found the ANGLES CHAPTER! Whoo! Nothing's much better to do than ANGLES! I just love finding angles can! And i meant FIND, not DRAW. I hate drawing angles.

So I did questions on ex 14b. LOL. Can even remember the exercise no.! In the end only left me and Heidi studying. And she was studying dnt! I love dnt too haha. Too bad, she and Jocelyn hates it. haha. but how can - dnt is super fun lah!

reached home at about 7:15 liddat. haha.

Oh well. I better go sleep soon. Sleepy le. Later like today's Chinese paper liddat... feel so groggly. Tomorrow I have CHINESE PAPER 1 and ENGLISH PAPER 2! Yay for English and boo for Chinese. I hate Chinese. Rah. So weird, today was English paper 1 and Chinese paper 2. Why not give paper 1s on the same day and paper 2s on the same day? Aiya one thing to say - MY SCHOOL IS WEIRD.

btw. reminder to myself. CANNOT BE LATE FOR SC DUTY TOMORROW! Yup! I've always been late, consecutively somemore. Lucky I am kinda considered on time though I'm always about 5-15 mins late haha.

and for those oneEndeavourians who want the class BBQ photos, please tell me and I'll send them to you yah. Quite a lot. Plus the photos from Pamela, its like dunno how many photos lorh. Thanks PAMELA for those photos (:

Buh-bye! (:

No comments: