G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, September 11, 2006

hafizah: hahas sure. (:
jiayu: hmm my com has crashed currently. So yah.. must see when I can come back online again when I get my new com or something yah.
Carissa: x3-ing? o.0 lol. whats that? And thanks (:
Qii: hahas. I MISSED YOU TOO DARL! :D nope, homework not really finished yet. hahas. (:
Lauraa: okay sure!
blog-hopper: Hahas, thanks! (:
annoynomuos: lol. Thanks (:
yokeching:D: hahas. With a com that crashed, how I update! =/
peckkhee: lol. Ya I need to update. But my com has crashed! Sobs.
Anne: yes anne! I know you've not popped by in ages. LOL. my com has crashed =/ so sad right. I miss you loads! :D
Eileen: lol, I went to put the color codes in lorh. xD
tere: rah! i wanna learn drums. haha. You learn? o.0 wow!
&huiwen: I died in a COM crash. LOL
angella: -continues- I miss you sooooooooo! Seems like its been forever, that you've been gone! LOL. xD com crash. =/
anon: erm. LOL. You can't spam just because! LOL. Erm. thanks. Hahas.

No comments: