G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Man, finally my com is okay. No, actually, I got a new one. Hehheh. HP! Whoo! My computer finally has a brand. hahaha.

Kinda not used to my com being so quiet. My previous CPU was much noiser, thanks to the fan inside it. And is it just me, or is it that I can't find Microsoft Word in this computer? Shucks. Can't type out my 5 book reviews I owe Mrs Thomas today.

And WHOEVER has been using MY NAME to tag on my tagboard, you'd better stop doing such shitty stuff. Get lost! Lame freak. Crap talking person. Don't make my name seem stupid. Guess what? i don't DO TWITTISH you nincompoop. So yeah, SCRAM.

now that i'm back, I just have so many things to blog about. But heck, i don't know where to start.

--

Tomorrow its the start of EOYs! For you pepos who don't know whats EOY, it means End of Year. Yup. Tomorrow's Chinese and English. Crap, I hate chinese. I mean, for people in my class, who doesn't?

So yah. People, JIAYOUS FOR EOYs! (:

And yes, Elizabeth has helped me set my timing for my blog posts to Singapore time so I don't have to change the time all the time. Thanks Elie!

I kinda not used to my new com. Oh well. Can't wait till I get back my MP3 from Mrs Sidhu. YES! Can transfer songs using my own com from now on. Hehheh!

Okay I think I'll blog more tomorrow, after I come back from cg, which is after school tomorrow. Yup. I'm gonna sleep, its kinda late. (:

No comments: