G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, September 11, 2006

LOL! My COM HAS CRASHED PEOPOS! Yup.

Now at Celine's place. Gotta type this post really quick, she needs to go to her aunt's place soon. And I gtg home! :(

I really missed you peopos! Esp. those from blogskins! HAHA. MISSED YOU GUYS!
And no Ben, I know you missed me but heck, you shatter my windows everytime I see you. So I dunno if I missed you. HAHA joking joking. xD

anyway.
Went to Malaysia for about hmm.. 3 days?

FRASER HILL yeah!
But I got sick on the second day at Fraser. Got caught in e rain and then I had fever and headache and stomachache and I didn't really eat anything so I sorta had gastrics the next day.
1st night we spent it in a hotel in JB. WAH! no shopping. LOL

YESTERDAY'S COMBINED SERVICE AT CHURCH WAS LIKE,
AWESOME! :D

We were totally hyper, including me (:
WenZhen went for service too, so both of us went hyper, as usual. And Yining, our DEAREST [and only] shepherd, was drived nuts by us.

OMG MICHELLE! HOW COULD YOU! SAY YOU DOWAN TO SIT WITH ME AND THAT IF YOU GOT ME AS A SHEEP IT WOULD BE THE WORST THING THAT HAPPENED TO YOU! So upsetting. I am hereby upset okay people. Hmph. Michelle likes Wen Zhen but she doesn't like me!!!! HOW CAN. So heartbroken.

xin sui! PIANG.

Like, almost the whole auditorium was filled. LOL. :D

Now as usual, having a mass chat with e blogskinners. Haha. But I'm kinda inactive there. So yah. Hahas. They said they missed me! Haha! So sweet of them. Even Ben! HAHA. xD

hmm gotta go... celine's leaving her house for her aunt's place now yahs. (:

No comments: