G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, November 22, 2006

yo! ack. feeling kinda sleepy today, even though i woke up at 10.30. lol.

supposed to meet peckkhee this morning at the school at 10.30am, then yesterday before i slept i told my mom that i was going to school today and if the alarm clock doesnt work, she wakes me up instead. haha. then i was too lazy to set the alarm clock [whoops :P] cos i told myself i sure wake up on time. then today i realised i woke up at 10.30am! AHHHHHH. My worst nightmare =/

eh. I find that people nowadays have no brain of their own. Everything is copycopy another person in one way or another. Not that i'm saying someone copied me till i buay tahan or something, but its just, observed.

and i chanced upon this Sony Ericsson advertisement for the phone i'm planning to buy! Not sure if its eh, kinda worth it though. Sian. It has student price!!! WUAHAHAHA. Sometimes being a student is still kinda cool. Haha. Its Sony Ericsson Z610i! haha Aaron, now you know which model it is. Hmm. Its 99 bucks at student price. Pretty cheap for a phone with a 2.0 Megapixels camera and a Music Player in it! haha.

Well, its cheaper than the Sony Ericsson Walkman phone i wanted to slowly save up and buy. Cos it was too expensive. Making my parents pay is like.. aheh. I'd feel guilty. HAHA.

http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=sg&lc=en&ver=4000&template=pm1_1&zone=pm&mcid=80 the website link for Z610i! haha. quite nice right? I dont really like the black one though. weird huh? cos I'm considered liking black loads. But FOR ONCE, the pinkish-red one looks pretty nice. But i think the blue's the best! Haha.

Oh. So today i went to meet peckkhee late. REAL late. Sorry! haha. She went to look for ms cheng first since i was in home clothing. then i can't go in cos of that. Lol. Peckkhee then came out and scared me cos i was so into my game that i didnt notice that she was behind me. Then she went "BOO!" and i was shocked. haha.

After that, decided to go down to her place to do the movie, or at least think of what to do, considering that we can't do something as good as or as nice as the one mr lee did for the sec 1 orientation thingo. Haha. Her mom's pretty nice. Haha. While I was at her house, her twin brothers kept giving me weird looks around the house when i walked past them. haha. They were like "-starestare- -eyes follow me around the house-" haha. But they seemed pretty cute. Kinda like my bro, except he doesnt seem cute! haha.

So about 4+ i came home, i think. LOL. Since we couldn't really do anything because Windows Movie Maker didnt surpport the short video clips and we couldnt import them in to edit or blah blah etc.

Tomorrow got CG. ahhhhh. For once, I dont feel like going for Yining's shepherding. Nor do I wanna go for the morning outreach. I think my parents are right, I've been too involved. I feel tired. I just, feel tired out and that I don't wanna do things. I want my days to be schedule-free for once! Haha.

I recalled that during the sailing sessions when we didn't join the seniors yet, I was like, can say better than the others. I remember that there was once during a practice race, me and Jack and Wenfeng were fighting for 1st placing in the race. While we were still on Picos, tho. It was super fun lah! haha. Then end up i would get first and Jack would be like "Oei, i will beat you next round okay!!" but he didnt. LOL. That time was like, the first or second time I got really badly rope-burned. My fingers seemed kinda FLAT. Haha.

But yesterday, during the training, I hardly even got NEAR first. Except, well, the first round. Almost got 3rd. LOL. But i think me and Lin Jie were quite close in placing. HAHA. BUT YAY! during the "game" of the last place orange sail byte change with first place green sail byte and last place green sail byte change with first place optimist [there are only 2 opti sailors, Joseph and Nicholas], I stayed on my green sail byte for the whole thing! HAHA. I feel kinda happy. Except last round, I got last cos of light wind. AHHHH.

Stupid light wind. I can't do well in light wind lah! Sad. Then I almost beat Nicholas cos he capsized twice, then I caught up, then when passing the buoy i was just THISSSSS close to winning him, then the wind suddenly got even LIGHTER and i was like, stuck there trying to make my boat move. Then he got past me and pass the finishing line before me. Haha. But luckily that was only the last round, so I didnt' have to change with Joseph. Poor Aaron, was stuck on optimist for all the races. But he was like, happy that he dont have to wash the byte..

... until Nicholas waited for him to come back so that they could swap back boats. HAHA.

I think I should try to fall sick less lah. LOL. Then miss lesser training. And I realised yesterday that I can finally HEEL MY BOAT confidently without worrying so much about capsizing! And I was like, zooming past Lin Jie. or at least beside him. Haha. I was kinda happy at myself. Mrs Sidhu's physco-ing sessions with me while I'm on a run down seems to have worked. LOL. How come Mr Lee's doesnt work for me during the obstacle course at Loola?! LOL.

But! I was pretty proud of myself for managing to heel my boat without screaming my head off when i heel the boat too much. HAHA.

No comments: