G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, November 13, 2006

BOO PEOPLE! BOOOOOO! :D

just checked out blogskins.com and i was pretty wth-ish. I mean, i got SOTD and they didn't state it on my skin! i think its cos the screenshot crap got problem. stupid screenshot! ): only a few people know I got SOTD for that skin on 6th November. LOL. crap lah!

But anyway.
i've been pretty nervous about camp tomorrow! whoo! 4 days at BINTAN somemore. okay, farfar away from home. Haha. Can't come home if i forgot anything. LOL. and we're actually ALLOWED to bring camera! like, how cool is that?! but my dad told me not to bring unless my teachers can keep it safe for me. but thinking about it, yeah, i dont wanna bring it either.

maybe i'll go buy those cheapcheap snap-a-few-shots-and-throw-away-when-done kinda camera :D of course must take out film before throwing away lah!

on Saturday Yihui brought me to see erm.. i forgot her name. but i think she's in-charge of the y-com ministry. LOL. opps. but yeah. Then she told me to email her the address of my works! but, my blogskins is good enough meh? i doubt so lorh. =/

anyway.

gonna audition now! wuahhaha. shan't waste my time; meeting kerrie at 12pm later and then hopping off to NTUC at night to buy the stuff I need. LOL. so i shan't waste my time as i've got so much to do, so little time. haha. and i need my computer! aww, dearest computer, i shan't see you for 4days.

so,
TATA! :D

No comments: