G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, November 25, 2006

stupid computer. stupid gunbound.

LOAD! LOAD! LOADDDDDDDDDDD!

sianness okay i'm telling you. I exceeded my com-time by 41mins. Great. My dad threathened to turn off the power again. Like, I'm feeling really pissed he keeps doing this? I admire some friends, they do whatever they want. So shuang when its that case.

Now downloading gunbound. Today at Tzuling's place Justin, Cheeteng and Darren play gunbound until so shuang. I was the only girl there [everyone else including peckkhee was in Tzuling's basement/theathre watching the disgusting Saw II, eww-ness] watching them play and Darren knew i was bored. Haha. Like, for more than half an hour i was stuck in Tzuling's room with the three of them as they went crazy over gunbound.

And justin lah! Play Cheeteng's and Darren's hand for teiti while we were waiting for everyone to finish the movie. Haha. Then it was only both of us playing. He was playing 3 hands [his own included] and i was playing my own hand. And one of his hands lost to mine! HAH! Take THAT you teiti-siao-person. I'm not so bad as *ahem* luoling okay! haha.

and i swear. my dad's making my day with my dear computer the worst day okay. stupid. i think i'm going to explode lah!

No comments: