G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, November 24, 2006

okay i am officially BORED!

hence, blogging xD

anyway. yesterday i came back pretty late from cg. haha. Cg was held at Heidi's place, which is super nice btw! Haha. Her house can say its pretty big lah, and i love her floor tiling! :D its all white-ish.

So in the morning i went to meet Yining, Heidi, Jocelyn and Yeong Deng at AMK Central Macs. Supposed to meet at 10.30am, but I went there late cos i woke up late, then i accidentally went back to sleep after Yining gave me morning call. Then by the time I woke up i realised I was super late so i chiong, rushrush to get ready. Haha. Then we walk around with some survey forms in hand looking for people around our age to do it. But everytime there was someone, we'd think aiyah nvm. Find someone else. Or at least something liddat. LOL. End up, we didnt find anyone to do our survey. Sian...

We were meant to meet WenZhen actually, cos she was grounded and couldn't come for CG. Yining bought for her chocolates, only to call WenZhen when we were near her place to hear Wen Zhen say she didnt want us to go up cos there were many people at her place, and she didnt wanna come down to meet us cos of the same reason. Quite sad and disappointing to hear lah, Yining was so nice to want to go and visit her and she use this kind of reason. Can see Yining was a bit hurt too from her expression.

So we went to Celine's house there the bus stop and waited for Keith to go together to Heidi's place, but he took a while so we went ahead first. Then when we were quite near Heidi's condo the gate there Keith suddenly appeared -_- haha. he was even faster than us lah! haha.

Heidi's place damn nice. WAHHHH. Her kitchen also, style lah! haha. Then we had CG. Then Yeong Deng lah!!! Go say what, put paint on your hand and then make palm print on the mahjong paper he bought. So we were all "eww!", "gross!", "yuck!" and "eh. Why this paint looks like shit arh?" as we spread the paint over our palms. LOL. Then after that we went up to Heidi's parent's room the toilet to wash our hand. The sink became yellow [not my fault! my paint was ORANGE, tho it looked like it was RED]! And the shower area there became PURPLE, PINK, BLUE. Okay, the color actually looked pretty nice when it was all almost mixed up. haha.

Then we drew on the mahjong paper with our palm-print what we wanted/hope would happen for NEA2. We drew many funny stuff, toilets for gents who wore skirts with funny punk-like hairstyles, swimming pool, girls dorm with a special room for Yining, NEA2 camp, sail boat and even our own NEA2 production at a movie theatre called "The red blue Heidi Hood"! haha.

Then we ate fried rice! haha. Keith said it must have got loadsa MSG or whatever cos it made him thirsty easily. Lol. So after that Heidi they all went mad -_- then we went to play bball only to find the court used. So instead, we went to the playground to play like little kiddos. Haha! Then we went back to Heidi's house and left. I was meant to meet Peck Khee, but she smsed me say that i go buy then she pay me.

Then Yeong Deng wanted to cut hair, so Yining, Keith and me accompanied him to go Yio Chu Kang there to cut hair. We saw two cats in a cage, which stinked a lot, and Yining got pretty scared. Haha. I wanted to touch the cats, but they were far inside the cage. Sad ):

So after Yeong Deng cut hair liao, we went to take MRT to go back. Since I didnt have to meet Peck Khee, Yeong Deng ask me pei him and Yining to go to Tampines to pass something to Yushan then slack and walk around. I was meant to go to J8 earlier to meet Peck Khee for TzuLing's present. Then Keith was also going to J8. So I think, aiyah pei Keith bah. I dont wanna pangseh him. Haha. Yeong Deng already have Yining to pei him mah. So yah. Then Keith said Yeong Deng and Yining could be scandelous for a day and it'd be okay. LOL. Joker leh he.

Since I wasnt meeting Peck Khee and Keith was meeting Alvin etc later for movie, I walked around with Keith to look for a present for Tzuling. All the stuffed toys all quite ex! Ahhhhh! We walked around for almost an hour and a half, then Alvin came and I dowan to disturb them so I left, since it was already 8.20pm and I had to be home by 9pm.

Thanks Keith! For accompanying me yesterday. Haha. Shopping with me sure boring one lah xD

I decided to buy a turtle for Tzuling later if i have time before meeting Huiwen to go down to the blogskins bbq thing. Haha.

OheMGee. Its now raining damn heavily. Sigh, I dont know how I'm going to go over to the MRT station later! oh please stop raining soon, please please pleaseeeee! Haha. Let the bbq be a successful one xD

PICTURES FROM CG! :D


The BLUE Heidi Hood! :D

18! our goal! :D and our hands -_- see all the drawings we drew :P

snapped-shot Keith. LOL.

Then snapped-shot Yeong Deng.. LOL

Yeong Deng took this. They were going crazy chasing each other around and I dunno why halfway Heidi ended up on the stairs -_-

Aiyah, Yeong Deng, you fail as photographer lah! Haha. He tried to take me and Keith while we were eating our fried rice. Yum! haha.

No comments: