G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, November 05, 2006

yay its currently 3.45AM! wow.

haha this ain't the latest i have stayed up. haha.

planning to code a skin later. an orange-y skin! finally. something crowded with orange-y goodness. yumyum? heh. omg i feel so random.

but currently,

I'M FREEZING. haha. like what the. my room's air-con is at 22degrees and i'm feeling cold. well maybe its cos i've been in this room for like, dunno how many hours. yeah. and auditioned. auditioned, auditioned. when i stopped playing audition i realised how many people actually spoke to me on MSN. whoops. SORRAYE! D: cos i only replied like, 2 hrs later. heh!

YEAH.

ONEENDEAVOURIANS! okay lemme sum up some stuff here :D manymanymany of a good news pepos! haha. okay LAME.

but yeah! two things - CLASS TEE && CLASS GATHERING
( thanks NICOLETTE for reminding me to update on this. hee :] )

okay. class tee!

--
PRICE 16sixteen bucks
COLOR black, orange and white-o!
READY soon :] i'll update.
DESIGN plain in the front with only individual names (kinda like a logo); behind messy and complicated in a nice way (: everyone's names on the back of the shirt. MSN me for the image :D no collar and not polo tee due to budget
GIVEN OUT on next class gathering. (make it soon pepos!)

--

please note that currently some people are absorbing the cost of the extra one dollar for the class tee. for people who haven't paid, we might pay for you first. please note that on the next class gathering, we'll collect the extra $1. thanks!
MSN me for more details on the class shirt. DONT email me. i dont check my emails. Proof? i have currently 1331 unread mails. HAH.

okay, thats done and over. next! class gathering!

--
DATE&&DAY not set
TIME not set
VENUE not set. maybe Jurong Entertainment Center
MEETING POINT not set
WE'RE GONNA do something. well, easier said, its not set!
CONTACT gwen for more information or if you have any suggestions :D

--

okay somemore, a third thing! CHRISTMAS PARTY! whoo. cheer pepos, cheer!

--
DATE&&DAY not set
TIME most probably the whole day
VENUE is someone's place. maybe gwen's, or whoever is willing to open house :]
WE'RE GONNA have secret santa! yay me! and have lunch/dinner and games. the lunch/dinner might be a BBQ. more information later on.
CONTACT gwen for more information or suggestions (:

--

okay! finally cleared. :D so yeah. contact me if you need information on the above. haha. so yeah! be prepared. be VERY prepared. this holiday's gonna be filled with oneENDEAVOUR! :D we're gonna flood this house down! erm, whose-ever's house. hehe.

oh man i am SLEEPY. its now 4.08AM. parents still outside (in the living room) playing mahjong with their friends. as in, i also know those friends of theirs lah. haha. boy am i tired. oh man. i still wanna stay awake!

be prepared for a submission of another skin! an orange-y revolution!

WE'RE TAKING THIS CITY BY STORM! STORM CITY!

i'm most probably submitting it by today. so yeah. i love the design (of course lah, by me leh). haha. now the only problem, which format should i code it with.. hmm. -hums-


YEAH! Nice right. a logo i did for my account at SGfriends (: kinda like the "WE'RE TAKING THE CITY BY STORM!" layout. haha. all orange-y and a buildings and rainbows! gosh i am starting to love rainbows! :D

i signed myself up for something i know i wont win in. haha.
THIS! sgfriends. haha. its kinda a best of blogy thingy? Submitted my blog quite a while ago and i have since got 10 votes! wow. haha. thanks..... erm. to whoever voted for me? hee.

even ESTHER aka ICE ANGEL was in this competition! i saw her account. position number 5 i think. i'm quite wow-ed. haha. not that i'm expecting to win her or anything. she has 98 votes i think. i'm a far cry from her number of votes! haha (: but thanks to whoever voted for me. YEAH! :D

i feel like talking about 30th OCTOBER, Monday! :D

whats that you say? ohh. "why the heck must you talk about some dumb old MONDAY? its no special day! Duh."

well, DUH. its a special day. MY DAD's BIRTHDAY! <3!>

lets see. the day was quite okay. we didn't do anything special, just a family lunch and some walking around and some dinner at S-11 at AMK Central.

Lunch! PIZZA HUT! wow. i've longed to eat pizza hut's pizza's for a long time. mmm! i still love it. haha. but erm, my bro didn't seem to enjoy his meal as much as i did. He was all "-pokepoke- MOM! i dont want this... this PINEAPPLE. i HATE pineapples! oh mom, take it away! if not DAD! dad take it off! please~!"


-pokepoke- he seems to be wondering if the pizza was even EDIBLE. haha joking. he was eating it, but he was stuffed. so he was like "eee. no mood to carry on eating." haha.


-looks at my dad- "Hey dad! why isn't this so-and-so? why must it be so-and-so? why can't it be this-and-that, but this-and-that?" okok. he didn't say that. i was just joking. OOOH! Express meal! $7.95! wowwow! actually $6.95 for students. WOW! okay lets go to Pizza Hut for lunch from now on!

"Hey dad? i dont wanna eat anymore. My stomach feels stuffed." well, he didn't say that. but his facial expression says so. Hee! :]

I dont know why my brother was the object of all my shots. I took it with the phone i am currently using - my mom's. i swapped my phone with hers. haha. But my brother aka Gerald Neo was being super childish during the lunch. i dont even know why he isnt a bit like me - behaviour-wise, though. Haha.

So, that was LUNCH.

we then proceeded to AMK CENTRAL.

and my mom signed me up for my guitar and piano lesson. oh gosh mom i love you! Kinda like being one step closer to my dream. I shan't tell you what it is. Think of musician (more to pianist) and world. HAHA. omg thats obvious. DUH. (:

the lesson wasn't cheap either. Or so it wasn't to me. 550 bucks for 3 months. I'm taking up half an hour PIANO and half an hour GUITAR! :D i have a 15min break inbetween each lesson, though. haha. First is piano then 15mins break and then guitar. haha. I'm gonna love it!

My first lesson is TOMORROW! or should i say later in the afternoon. Now its 4.42AM!

my dad was grumbling about how he didn't get a birthday present, while his daughter aka me got a $550 (almost half a thousand bucks somemore!) "present" from my mom. Then my mom said she already got him a present - a badminton racket costing about 100+ bucks! AWW! i want one too! haha i am GREEDY :]

but hey, my racket is passed down from my dad, and its YONEX! i'd prefer the one my bro is using. Its so light! and its nice - yellow, black and white!!! AHHHH. he gets a better racket than me cos he's going for paid training? grr. But i still beat him when it comes to smacks and surfing! haha. And i made it into the ATS badminton team! only to quit after a few training. Not only me, the rest of the team also quit one by one after me xD

then the rest of the day i was at home with my maid while my dad went back to his workplace, and my mom went out to orchard to change my earring backings for me as when i used the new backings my ear turned red and it hurt a lot. sensitive! =/

then we went for dinner at AMK CENTRAL! S-11. eww. i bought chicken chop from the S-11 near Jubilee there. its... suckish! not only suckish, saltish too! i feel, eww-ed! i'm never gonna eat the chicken chop there again! my bro bought fried rice, mom shared ban mian with dad. at least their foods all taste better than mine even if it didn't look as good as mine! haha.

then went home cos Gerald needed to do homework. haha. His school haven't end when mine did! HAHA! I feel so superior! haha.

A random (and totally out of point) picture! :D


and i just LOVE Bishan library. though my first visit there gave me a very unpleasant memory and made me and my mom have cold war for almost 3 days (i mean it! we didn't talk to each other). the design both inside and out are so.... mordern-ish and future-istic!

i feel so wow-ed. i admire the person who designed this wonderful place! though its kinda small =/ i took this pic during my first visit there. this was the INSIDE, and its already so nice. Next time i go, i'll take a pic of the OUTSIDE! You'll be WOW-ed (for those who havent been there lah!)

--

now my parents are still playing mahjong outside in the living room, and its already 4.51AM! omg... i think i better go and sleep even if i'm not tired. mom asked me to get some sleep like, an hour ago! haha xD and the air-con is making me into iced-gwen! Brr.

my bro's sleeping on my bed. AHHHH! he'd better not drool. GRR.

and i'd better find my pick or pluck or whatever for my guitar! AHH... my lessons are already later at about 1pm! only about 8 more hrs from now. Haha. Both my picks are missing... grr. left it on my bed and the kiddos came over to my room to watch me play audition and one particular xiao gua come and place the picks in some hidden place. RAWR. he's so gonna get it. cheeky freak!

my skin's still feeling dry. SUPER dry. damn. i'm scared it'll crack and bleed one day. Aww i pray that it wouldn't happen!

and i guess i just have to code the orange-y blogskin another day. Its currently 4.56AM. i'm gonna die soon if i dont get some sleep cos tomorrow's my first PIANO and GUITAR lesson! :D so excited! :D

wish me luck! its my first lesson and i'm gonna freak! hope the teacher gets impressed that i actually self-learned the piano skills i currently have. Auntie Mavis said if she taught me, i could skip grade 1 or 2 and take grade 3 exam! WOW. haha. but too bad, in the end my mom signed me up for the lessons at central. Haha. (:

Its gonna be 5AM in... NOW!
Currently 5AM.
Half an hour more till i beat my record of sleeping at 5.30AM, thanks to Ben, whom made a pact with me that we'd both stay up while chatting on the phone till at least 5.30AM since coincidentally both our parents went to bangkok (on the same day somemore!). Kinda shocking, huh. But different time lah. sad. scarly they meet each other. Haha.

Oooh! Now its 5.02AM. TATA! :D super loonnngggg post! :D

No comments: