G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Yay! caught "It Ends Tonight" on MTV Asia today. First time i watched the video and it was pretty great, especially the ending. Damn cool lah!

Anyway. Went out with kerrie today to Bugis. Took neoprints! haha. it looks nice, even kerrie agrees. She says we look very natural and not act cute or something. LOL.

Tomorrow going out to meet my cousin for a movie at Shaw there, zzz. I dont feel like going. I've gone out the whole week already! come on, i need a break. Feeling damn tired lah. Its like, Sunday, the monthly medal race at SAFYC Sembawang, then I think Monday went to Macs with kerrie to do the project, Tuesday went for CG (the badminton thingy that made my arms feel so sore today), Wednesday, which is today, go out with Kerrie, then tomorrow going out with my cousin, Friday I'm meeting Ben they all (phew, almost forgot about it. LOL) cos he owes us BnJ.

Great. Then Saturday, service. Sunday, piano lessons. like omg wth?! my whole week i go out. dang, i need a break lah. zzz...

No comments: