G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, November 11, 2006

haha i find it very funny to have my name next year if i baptize as "Gwendolyn Neo Yuan Qi Lumiere" LOL. but hey i like the word Lumiere okay!

So yah.

blogging now before i go audition for a while then go and get ready to go for service! or maybe believers' gathering first bah. haha.

JASMINE YAP! I LOVE YOU! YAYYYYYY!

Jasmine is coming today for service! thank God for you, Wenzhen! and well, thank God for me too cos both of us persuaded her [:

i can finally see Jasmine again! after so long! haha. time to talk about sailing, tho. xD sailing freaks! she told me that this month's SAFYC monthly medal race I MUST GO so that she can see me! hahaha.

can't wait to see her! i'm gonna hug her like there's no tomorrow. haha. wonder if she grew taller, yet? hehehe.

okay. shan't waste my time. shall go audition now! :D

and yes, thank God for softening my mom's heart! :D our prayers have been answered to soften my mom's heart! but now, the real challenge...

...My dad.

my mom told me to talk to my dad about the camp, so i am! I really want to go, and i can't miss out on this. Thanks Michelle for praying for me! :D love ya! haha. God softened my mom's heart, and i believe he'd do the same for my dad's.

and yay! i pray for today's service to be a totally overwhelming kinda service, and i pray that we'd learn loads today like we always do! Oh God i pray that Jasmine would want to know you better, oh God! and feel the love that you showered on us! :D AMEN!

Our God is an AWESOME God! :D

No comments: