G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, November 14, 2006

yesyes, i know when people see the time i posted this or at least started to post this they'd be like "ahhh! 1.08AM?! hello? the lady has CAMP at 7AM?" kinda thang.

LOL lah.

i am kinda sleepy, i admit. but i'm only like, 3/4 done with the stupid packing! gah! the stupid bag is freakishly small can. and my dad made me bring ONE stupid small bag. and now its stuffed like its lil ol' santy claus with a round belly! and my dad's all "oei. bring one bag will do lah. you can manage so many arh." and lemme tell you, the bag aint light okay. its freaking heavy. seesh.

Ben! lemme kill you when i come back ye? haha. I'm not gonna be so bhb but you're not gonna miss me?! HOW CAN?! LOL okay i'm being a bit siao and childish. hee.

okay now i'm really sleepy. aww lovely, sweet, sweet, lovely bed! haha. omg i am crapping. okay i shall go and sleep soon bah. i guess. (:

and hurrah! my dad lemme bring the cam. Ms cheng! you shall have the honours of keeping it safe for me, yep! :D (my dad's gonna kill me if i loose it. so yah.)

i think i better stop typing. my *ahem* poor dad's out there packin' my stuff fer me when i could be doin' it myself (if only my packing skills were as good, tho). lol.

okay! pepos! please tell me you're gonna be missin' me cos i'm gonna be missin' ya! esp all my *ahem* lovable *ahem* blogskins friends and the y-hopies! xD ahhh gonna miss CG and PM this week. oh wait, i already miss PM all the time thanks to Jiang. LOL. so it kinda makes no diff. But CG??? NOOOOOOOO! cannot cannot cannot!

haha. i'm gonna sleep after sending the email of the pic to the people who are printing the class tees. LOL. ALICIA ARH! now then tell me, esp when i'm going to camp the next day. You arh!!!

so i shall say:
Goodbye world; hello BINTAN! (and torturing. hee.)

- dont miss me! (:

No comments: