G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, November 27, 2006

Some photos from Tzuling's birthday party in my camera..


Sailors and SCs :D actually i realised its easy to differeciate the SCs and the sailors cos the sailors are quite tanned. LOL.

another photo. From left to right, Weiming, Cheeteng, me, Justin, Peckkhee, Ibrahim, Daryl, Chikheng, Luoling, Zachary, Darren, Lianghong, Karen, erm, dunno who, XinLin and Eddie! Siungee, Tzuling and err, opps. whats her name again? infront. LOL.

And peckkhee's feet are so much smaller than mine! haha. her feet are really cute lah xD


isnt this so cute!! :D bought this with kerrie. hers is a white pig and black shoe while mine is black pig with white shoe! :D

the design on the shoe! haha. so cute right?! xD

i think i shall talk about it some other day. Exceeded my time, again! argh, i hate this restriction thingy.

And guess what? I'm going to study after i shut down the com and connect my speakers to my MP4. LOL. And oh! Now the MP3s at Creative are super cheap. ZEN Micro 4GB at only 197 bucks! haha. should ask my dad if i can buy a new one since my current one the display is spoilt(: go check it out at http://sg.creative.com :D

No comments: