G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, November 10, 2006

"Voiture" is a french word meaning carriage, while "Lumiere" is a french word
meaning light. This hints the propulsion system's function of using light to
travel.


got this info from WIKIPEDIA. on gundam seed though. the gundam model STARGAZER. haha.



i mean, focus on the word LUMIERE. i was planning for that to be my water baptise name next year if i go. hmm. haha. it means light. Maybe my daughter in the 10 years down the road or whatever shall be named Lumiere. LOL. i like that word. thanks to KIDDY GRADE. I love that Anime haha.

i had a little problem searching the word Lumiere on the web though. cos they kept giving me shitty website. LOL.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GSX-401FW_Stargazer

anyway.
today i was supposed to meet Yining etc at AMK MRT station there to go to Hope Church office.

woke up at 7AM! then i went back to sleep and woke up again at 7.45AM. was like "oh shit. overslept by so much? my gosh!" and started rushing here and there to pack stuff etc. haha. then i was like rushing and rushing. I left the house at about 8.20AM to meet Yining at MRT station. i was expecting to be late....

BUT I WASN'T LATE! infact, i was quite on time! :D WOW! hahaha. i feel so happy that i was not the late-queen for once. IT WAS A BREAKTHROUGH! YEAH! :D

Zhicai was also there already. His hair looked erm, different i guess. haha. then there was this girl i didn't know there. but she looked familiar. she was actually from NEA1 and she's from St. Nicks. lol. her name was Li Jia, and she had the newer version of my mom's hp which i'm currently holding. LOL.

so i called wenzhen (i was actually there EARLIER than her haha!) and she didnt pick up her hp! haha. 3missed calls okay. haha. and i started crapping (as usual) with Zhicai. LOL. he was like, super lame. Lame as usual with the fellow human crap. HAHA. comic lah he!

then Karchian came with this girl from St Nicks, Gladys. Haha same name as Yining's water bap name. LOL. so yining was all "we're Gladys! :D" kinda thing. haha.

and Yining rebonded her hair! haha.

so we sat on bus 76 from the MRT station's bus stop at like 8.45AM? super early lah. then we were on the bus for like 1 hr before we reached Joo Chiat there! Super long lah. me, wenzhen, Gladys and Lijia were all tired out and the moment we got a seat we sat down haha. Zhicai was the "lao gonggong" of the day cos he sit on green seat. LOL.

and i kept telling him to grow shorter or something and not taller. LOL. crap lah haha. he is super tall lah. then he lah! keep suan-ning me and calling me "shorty" cos i am like 15cm shorter than him! Gah.

so we stayed in the church office for like God knows how long. From 12.55PM to 2PM bah.

then we went down further to eat lunch! haha. sian, the food there was, quite horrible. HAHA. all of us except Yining and Lijia ate WANTON NOODLES! haha. but it tasted like shit. oh well, thank God for the food, though. we were all like hungry ghosts!

then after that Zhicai left earlier to wait for bus cos he needed to collect his new specs as he said he felt it was "calling for him". HAHA. comic lah he! haha. then we walked pass this bakery after finishing our food. then wenzhen and yining went in to buy some stuff LOL. then we saw Zhicai sitting outside that bakery! haha. he was kinda waiting for us, while he was waiting for the bus (ooh, it rhymes! haha).

so we took bus 16 (it took quite a while to come) to Plaza Sing there. and took a train from Dhoby Ghaught (is that how its spelt as?) to Serangoon. LOL. Zhicai ran off to collect his specs on another train i think. haha.

then we went to RC for PM! haha. Me and Wenzhen missed the guitar lesson, though. sad! haha. but we went in and took the guitars to practice. haha. i think i'm getting better (:

then PM started. haha. quite tiring cos we stand for a long time. Before PM we learnt some worship songs Hope Kids learn, and then Michelle told me to refresh myself for PM. LOL. it was quite tiring, standing for about half an hour praying and worshipping (thats what Prayer Meet is for mah). I was super tired from waking up so early, and almost fell asleep while praying.

But i prayed for God to give me strength to be able to hold through the prayer there before I even think of passing out (well, i almost did. but i realised i was going to fall before i actually did) and God gave me the strength i needed and refreshed me! :D i did feel sleepy and tired, but not as tired as before! :D

then they talked about camp before PM ended. I was like, super sad the moment they talked about camp. then they asked for those who have difficulty going for the camp to be prayed for, so Yining, Michelle, Heidi, Jocelyn, Wenzhen, YeongDeng etc prayed for me, or so they knew i wasnt able to make it lah.

then i wanted to cry! i felt to touched (no, Michelle! not your version of "i feel so touched" cos someone touch you!) that they were praying for me. Caregroup is REALLY a group that cares! and i love them so much! haha.

then after everything ended Rachel suggested for us to play this game. Haha. quite fun. Wenzhen, Heidi, Yining, Jocelyn, Michelle, Rachel and me played the game. they kept trying to sabo me, cos you get pregnant whenever you get hit at "10". LOL. if you hit yourself you get one month pregnant. hit your friend and he/she gets one month pregnant! LOL.

then they kept trying to sabo me (Rachel and Yining are the MAJOR evil plotters LOL) by making every count at 10 to be at me! but they tried hitting my hand and keep missing, so they become pregnant! HAHA. in the end the game ended and everyone was pregnant but ME! HAHA. comic lah. we were like, screaming and laughing like siao while playing xD

then Michelle (i think) suggested that the girls playing the game pray for me that God would be able to soften my parent's hearts, as i guess they could tell i really wanted to go.

then while they were praying, I cried! i felt the love from my CG. and i know why i love them so much! :D i cried, and i hope no one else saw, cos most of the people from other groups didnt leave the RC yet haha. most of them stayed back to watch POKEMON! haha.

so, as i was saying, i cried! one thing, i felt really touched that they were all praying so hard for me. second, i wanted to go for camp real bad! its my first church camp somemore and i can't go?!

so i cried and tried wiping my tears off while praying. LOL. then i couldn't hold my tears anymore, and cried. but heng not a lot of tears xD then when we finish praying they noticed i was crying, and Rachel was like "-pats me on the lap- -smile smile-" and Wenzhen was so cute! she asked "Why are you crying?" and they were all "LOL WENZHEN!!! HAHAHA"

then Yihui told me before i left that if i had financial problems, the group would help me jie jue this problem. but mainly is my parents thinking its too ex.

then i went home with Wenzhen as i had to meet Ryan, our dragonboating coach, at AMK Macs with the rest of the Team A girls. but when i got there, only Siu Ngee, Peck Khee, Quin and this other sec 3 girl was there. Yup. So we waited, and two more came. the rest couldn't make it.

We waited for Ryan for like, i think 1hr and 10mins or something at AMK Mac!!! We were quite fed up lah. Then i think Cheryline (is that her name?) called Ryan or i think Yu Choong. I think its Yu Choong lah. Then the person she called didnt pick up the phone. then end up when he called back, she didnt pick up. then she realised he called and she called him. LOL. then you know what the person said???

"He most probably at home SLEEPING bah."

we were all "WTF?" and "WTH?!" lol. and we decided to leave Mac. Yup. Got quite mad, all of us. waited for 1 hr plus somemore can! 6.30 to about 7.40 okay.

We're gonna kill Ryan if we see him on Sunday. pangseh man!!!

anyway, i asked my mom about reconsidering letting me go for church camp. i think she didnt quite mind too much! YAY! God has softened her heart!!! :D but she still didnt say yes, only asked me for more details and i showed her the consent form.

then i asked her about BLOGSKINS OUTING NOVEMBER. and she was like "You want to go for your church camp and you want to go for your blogskins thing, NO. You choose one."

what the.. i already told her i'd pay for the camp and the BS outing lah! like, wth lah. I feel quite mad. I doubt i'm going for the BS outing. i didnt confirm with XiaoPing by today that i was going. Sorry Huiwen and Ben! esp Huiwen. I know you seriously wanted me to go. LOL. Adrian, Ben, Caijing, Huiwen, J-wen and Abyss are gonna go! I want to go and meet them! Not Huiwen i mean, I see her in school so many times before. LOL.

okay, going audition before sleeping. Yup.

thanks NEA2! Yes, CG is a GROUP THAT CARES (:

No comments: