G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, November 25, 2006

Hey pepos! haha.

Eh. later must add Abyss at msn. LOL. Let her send to me yesterday's spastic photos! WUAHAHA. Okay nevermind, I think I'M the spastic one now haha.

Now at my *ahem* super super super rich cousin's place! haha. They're now staying in a condo, but i heard they'll be moving to a bungalow soon. So cool lah! 3 kiddos. LOL. 2 are twins born on January 1st and on the year of a dragon. Like, how cool is that?!

Today is their younger sister JiaWen's 1st birthday! Haha. Happy birthday lil' kiddo! :D she's like, super super cute can! She looks like her 2nd sis Jia Xuan. Cos their eyes are like, super big. Like a living doll lah! Haha. Jia Ying's the oldest kid in the family. So its JY, JX, JW. lol. put in order is WXY lah! haha. Even my aunt didnt realise it until we told her after she just gave birth to Jia Wen. Haha.

The two elder kiddos have like, one freaking computer each lah! They're not even K2 yet can?! And they already have ONE DELL COMPUTER EACH. Wah lao, this is what i call RICH lah. Next time when they're older I dont have to spoil them already, cos i think instead of me buying for THEM stuff, i think it will be more of they buy for ME stuff lah. omg that'd be weird.

But its expected, they're so rich lah. their so rich that my uncle's car is roughly about 8 times the cost of my dad's car lah. My dad's car is The Matrix. While my uncle's car is Lexus or something. It has like, a PHONE in the car. LOL. Super ex lah. i heard from my mom's friend that installing the phone into the car alone costs at least 3000 bucks lah! wah lao. Super rich can?! My uncle even bought a laptop for my cousin who scored like dunno how many points and got into RJC. Haha. So I must study hard then get into good school. LOL. who knows what i'll get xD

Now i'm going off to go AMK MRT station to meet Tsuling and all my seniors who are going for her birthday party. Awww.... another bbq. I think i'm gonna have a phobia for bbq food soon.

First one on Monday, SC farewell party. Second one, Tuesday, sailing farewell party, Third was yesterday, the blogskins outing bbq. Fouth one today, Tzuling's birthday party bbq. OMG lah. i think i'm gonna die of bbq food. i think i REALLY AM going to have a phobia for bbq-ed chicken wings soon. hurhur. LOL.

btw...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TZULING! Y

:D

No comments: