G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, February 05, 2010

Zing zingy zang za-zang za-zang zingy zingy zang zingy zingy za-zang za-zang zoom!

(NOTE: 1ENDEAVOUR'06, PLEASE CHECK THE CLASS BLOG! Will be having CNY Steamboat at my place again, similar to last year's. CHECK OUT THE SITE. NOW. NOW. NOW!!! http://oneendeavour-ohsixties.blogspot.com/)


We did hip hop to these two songs yesterday:

Maybelle's class:




Yutaki's class:



One word for when I woke up today: PAIN.

I woke up to a phone call from my dad asking for my mom, and since I wasn't able to go back to sleep anymore I sat up and could immediately feel the damned thing in my back. Hurt like a b$%#@.

And now I'm having this throbbing headache, which fits just PERFECTLY into the picture.

Bern-Bern, how're you holding up?

Is your back breaking? Your butt feeling sore? ANYTHING?

We missed Maybelline's warm-up cuz we were signing for the class, but since Yutaki's class started immediately after Maybelle's, we didn't miss Yutaki's warm-up and it was a session of pure hell for me. Just proves how long its been since I danced and did vigorous warm-ups! (Can't say I didn't exercise since I jog every alternate day :P)

Can't wait for Monday's lessons!


Here are some photos, way overdue:













My favourite photo of Joey and Cass.


Hey girls (Joey, Cass, ShanAi and Eileen), here are some of the photos!

I'll be uploading more after editing them. If you want the originals just tell me alright! My apologies (heehee sounds so old-fashioned) for the late upload. Love ya!

Joey, if you're reading this, I had a dream that Cass had FB. Maybe because you added this girl named Cassandra Lim on FB recently (I saw it on your Profile).


Ugh I'm supposed to be out with my gran and my aunt by now for shopping and lunch, but waking up to a throbbing headache that got worse by the hour wasn't exactly going-out material. Sigh.

Oh well, Ahma, hope you get some nice clothes for yourself for Chinese New Year!

If you'll excuse me, I shall.. how you say, retreat to my bed/sofa now. Head's are-a throbbing! And yeah I know that isn't.. well. Actually a proper sentence? Ugh okay starting to sprout nonsense SEE YA!

No comments: