G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Beach


I suddenly have this strong urge to go to the beach and play beach volleyball. Maybe cuz I was looking through the photos I took at Sentosa like the one above.

Anyone interested?

Anyway, I've been watching videos of Nathan Kress and Jennette McCurdy (SEDDIE forever!) and I think Nathan Kress is so hot and cute! I never found him hot 'till his voice broke. Haha why can't Singaporeans sound like himmmmm??

Was supposed to go for J/K Pop hip hop class today but Bernice isn't feeling too well so I'll be waiting 'till Thursday for our next lesson. I feel like going for lessons at least 3 times a week since we've signed up for the Unlimited package. Choon Hui's such an awesome and friendly teacher that I can't wait for her next lesson!

Going for lunch tomorrow with Alex. Can't wait to just sit around and chill for once, instead of going out to shop and feel burned out when I get home.

No comments: